PDA

View Full Version : hi all

raymondj.
27th December 2010, 11:40 PM
im a retired guy from debryshire england. i have some carpentry experience and currently am into furniture making. ive made some kitchen cabinets and will shortly be making some bedroom furniture. i will be using power tools where possible and have had basic training in the use of power tools. from time to time i hope to be able to get help from here and give some in return have a good day all

BobL
27th December 2010, 11:44 PM
im a retired guy from debryshire england. i have some carpentry experience and currently am into furniture making. ive made some kitchen cabinets and will shortly be making some bedroom furniture. i will be using power tools where possible and have had basic training in the use of power tools. from time to time i hope to be able to get help from here and give some in return have a good day all

Ray , let me be the first to welcome you aboard the nut house. We'll talk about anything (except the cricket!) :D

munruben
28th December 2010, 09:01 AM
Welcome to the forum Raymondj, hope you are not snowed in at the moment. I'm sure you will have lots of fun on the forum.:2tsup:

Christos
29th December 2010, 07:44 AM
Welcome to the forum.

artme
30th December 2010, 07:12 PM
G'day Rayond and welcome tothe fun!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Lots of advice to be had here and lots of great ideas.