PDA

View Full Version : Mick moyles

welder
29th December 2010, 12:28 AM
hi just a heads up i looked on there website and they have a heap of new machines in the shop.to bad the guy dislikes me.

eskimo
29th December 2010, 07:42 AM
mmm ????...can you let us in on the secret.:D

R W
29th December 2010, 08:10 AM
hi just a heads up i looked on there website and they have a heap of new machines in the shop.to bad the guy dislikes me.

Who Where or What are You Referring To?

Hunch
29th December 2010, 09:24 AM
Didn't know he had a website - I'm amazed. A Summer Hill institution for the non-Sydney types. Lots of chaff with your wheat too, be careful!

Grahame Collins
29th December 2010, 09:24 AM
This Mick Moyles ?

Mick Moyle's Engineers Supplies (http://www.moyles.com.au/)

cheers
Grahame

welder
29th December 2010, 09:47 AM
hi Grahame has got thats the site. the shop is in 40 Edward St. Summer Hill 2130 Sydney NSW. they have loads of stuff drills reamers milling bits most of it is used or really old but new. bought a 1.5 inch reamer for $5. funny story after i bought my mill clamp kit the guy there thinks i took his shirt when i picked it up so every time i go there he raises the price for me.

fubar
29th December 2010, 10:28 AM
his shirt?????

welder
29th December 2010, 10:35 AM
yeah i didn't take any thing other then what i bough then when i go in the shop again he said to me when you took that clamp kit you took my shirt with you and if you dont bring it back things will be getting expensive.

fubar
29th December 2010, 10:41 AM
well it does take all types to makeup this world :laughing1:do you go in to shop wearing disguise a la seinfeld soup nazi

pipeclay
29th December 2010, 10:46 AM
Just incase you did mistakenly remove his shirt from the premises,was he wearing it at the time?
Or have they started to diversify in the line of items they are selling?

welder
29th December 2010, 11:08 AM
well i normally get my dad to do my bidding. i think the shirts was on the counter and must have fallen or something because i am 100% sure i didn't take it.

Cliff Rogers
29th December 2010, 11:20 AM
I had the same thing happen to me in a bicycle shop in Cairns.

I was there doing a small computer job on his point of sale system.

The cash drawer runs off the receipt printer & it is supposed to open when it prints a receipt.

I rigged up the cash drawer so it could be opened manually so he could keep trading.

While I was there, a bloke came in & paid cash for a push bike, because I was still working on the cash drawer, the shop owner put the cash somewhere else.

Anyway, long story short, he misplaced it, I suspect the bloke who bought the bike simply picked it up & stuffed it back in his pocket again but the shop owner thinks I took it & although he can't prove it, he still blames me. :rolleyes: