PDA

View Full Version : the 19yr olds workshop tour

garageman
3rd January 2011, 12:13 AM
hi guys i dont come on here much but i thought i would post a video and pics just dont have in on my comp but anyway here she it its changed alot wince the video new workbenches and toolboxes but here hope you guys like it

YouTube - ''INSIDE'' THE S&S CUSTOMS GARAGE / SHOP TOUR

artme
3rd January 2011, 11:46 AM
Got yourself a nice set-up there!! Well organised.:):):)

Should hand you a code volation - We happen to be BLOKES :( not guys!!:no::no::no:

MICKYG
3rd January 2011, 11:52 AM
Garageman

Like your clip but would like to point out to you when drilling steel you get quite a few fine curly bits which could find its way into the bank of power points in front of your drill stand. Be aware of this possible hazard.

Regards and have a great New Year

Mike:2tsup:

garageman
3rd January 2011, 01:46 PM
hi mike cheers on the tip but that power board is never hooked up i just mounted it on there but never pluged her in

cheers sam

Harry72
3rd January 2011, 02:38 PM
Looks good mate, might need to kick out them pesky parents soon by the looks!

BobL
3rd January 2011, 04:20 PM
. . . .would like to point out to you when drilling steel you get quite a few fine curly bits which could find its way into the bank of power points in front of your drill stand. Be aware of this possible hazard.

I reckon it would be OK if you made a 2" wide awning for the top of the power board out of a bit of plastic.

I notice all Euro powerboards have recessed sockets and I reckon all powerboards should have awnings. My parents nearly set their house on fire when a thin plastic coated metal crucifix that hung above the back of their bed fell off the wall and managed to slide down between a power point and a plug on a power board attached to the wall. My mum smelled the burning plastic from the kitchen and went into the bedroom just as the flames started licking up the bedspread.

garageman
3rd January 2011, 05:47 PM
holy S#@% hope every one is ok , but yeah the one on the drill press is never pluged in but on my other that have a spring loaded cover so when you pull the plug the springs down and covers the outlett plus it had a couple serge protection buttons