PDA

View Full Version : New shed dog

TTIT
17th January 2011, 02:06 PM
Had to put my old mini-foxy down early last year at the ripe old age of 17 - she wasn't much more than a deaf, half-blind tumor on legs by that time but she was happy enough. Picked up this little lass when we got back from hols - 8 weeks old , mini-foxy / something cross - named Iona. Already proving to be a fast learner and typical foxy - investigate and kill anything that moves - which is exactly why I like them . . . and she likes sleeping in the shavings just like the last one :U

watson
17th January 2011, 04:15 PM
Bloody Noice!!

wheelinround
17th January 2011, 05:22 PM
Almost could bury her under the shaving Vern. Real nice looking pup :2tsup:

bench1holio
17th January 2011, 05:48 PM
hey titt,

my uncle had a property near ashford n.s.w called "iona".

had to put my dog just recentley,
bloody hard thing to do! mine was only nearly 3, hit by a car.
she used to sleep in the shavings as well, even while i was turning!

Too Many Clamps
17th January 2011, 06:38 PM
Don't let the little bugger get too close to the dusty. Sure is a cute little hamster.

RufflyRustic
17th January 2011, 08:11 PM
:2tsup::):D:2tsup:

Lookout, another cutie alert :D:):2tsup:

dai sensei
17th January 2011, 10:56 PM
So cute :U That first photo is a classic :2tsup:

TTIT
17th January 2011, 11:01 PM
Made her first kill tonight - an extremely big toe-biter (mudeyes to the Mexicans :; ) - played with it for a good ten minutes before giving it the chomp and making a meal of it. Her predecessor had a thing for cicada's - used to play with them to make them screech when she was young but got bored with it in her old age and just ate them without the foreplay - must be tasty li'l critters 'cos she was fussy about what she ate :shrug: