PDA

View Full Version : Shaving and arm pits

Phil Spencer
23rd January 2011, 08:06 AM
Do you think that men who wear sleeveless tops be made to shave their arm pits?

I was in a shop ordering lunch the other day and this large sweaty smelly fellow in a sleeveless singlet came i and lifter\d his arms the lady behind the counter was relay put off made her gag at the site and smell. :oo::oo: it was not a very attractive site.

bsrlee
23rd January 2011, 07:32 PM
The smell has nothing to do with the hair, just a lack of washing and/or use of some underarm-charm.

That said, there are qute a few 'fashion disasters' going about out there, gorillas in singlets are not the worst - bad butt cleavage (both sexes), 4 boobs (she may have been a 'B' cup in school, but she's a 'D'+ now, but still wearing a 'B'), wearing hi heels but no idead of how to wear them, Mr & Ms Michellin....the list goes on.

joe greiner
23rd January 2011, 11:20 PM
Who do you nominate to enforce this rule against the large fellow?:D

Cheers,
Joe

nihilism
24th January 2011, 12:24 AM
No, i don't think males should have to shave their armpits, they should be required to shower at least once a day though.
On the other hand females who wear sleavless clothing should be made to shave their armpits.

Phil Spencer
24th January 2011, 08:37 AM
Who do you nominate to enforce this rule against the large fellow?:D

Cheers,
Joe

Get the Gruen Transfer to cobble up a marketing campaign to make it "sexy" and attractive to members of the opposite sex.:2tsup:

No, i don't think males should have to shave their armpits, they should be required to shower at least once a day though.
On the other hand females who wear sleavless clothing should be made to shave their armpits.

What's the difference a smelly greasy armpit is the same no matter the gender :doh:

Charleville
24th January 2011, 08:54 AM
Do you think that men who wear sleeveless tops be made to shave their arm pits?

It is not only blokes with sleeveless tops who cause offence in this manner.

I once had to get urgent dental attention whilst transiting Sydney and went to a George Street dentist and almost fell over twice - firstly from the smell of his underarms in my face whilst getting a broken tooth fixed and then again when I got the bill. :((

(To make matters worse, the repair lasted about two weeks before falling out and I had to get the job done properly by my Brissy dentist on returning home.)

artme
24th January 2011, 10:15 AM
Just for the record Clarke Gable shaved his armpits.

Worst armpits are in Italy. Severl times on trains and in clothing change rooms I nearly fainted.

Greg Ward
24th January 2011, 10:50 AM
From what I notice, young people seem to shave all over, maybe it's an age thing and the problem will disappear as the blue siglets disappear
Greg