PDA

View Full Version : McJing Online

craigb
18th November 2004, 09:43 AM
Has anybody sucessfully ordered something online from McJing?

Two days ago I ordered two router bits from their web site.
At the end of the process I got a "thanks for your order" message and that was it.

No confirmation email, no nothing.

I thought I'd email them to see if the tran had gone through. I'm still waiting for a response.

My CC hasn't been debited yet so I can only think that it hasn't been processed.

Is this normal for McJing?

If your online store is going to be so crappy, then why bother ?

silentC
18th November 2004, 09:57 AM
A lot of 'online stores' are really just a bit of window dressing over an email-based system. I think some companies are still a bit slack when it comes to checking their emails. I'd give them a ring and do it over the phone.

NewLou
18th November 2004, 10:07 AM
Gidday Craig

Don't worry I've ordered a few things through McJing to date has been good service .......everything I order usually arrives within four days. I had the same concerns the first time I ordered but to date they have always delivered the goods. If in doubt give them a call........................

Regards Lou

Termite
18th November 2004, 10:18 AM
Same as NEWLOU said. I've ordered from them a couple of times with no problems. For special router bits that aren't going to get a lot of use this place is tops.

craigb
18th November 2004, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

Guess I'll just wait for them to turn up. Maybe they'll be there when I get home this afternoon. :)

I still think that not giving you at least a confirmation email is pretty slack.

They could take a leaf out of Mik's book for mine.

DanP
18th November 2004, 11:30 AM
Put me down with a tick for McJing as well. Only a couple of days to deliver.

Dan

craigb
18th November 2004, 09:09 PM
Well, came home this evening and what was in the letter box?

That's right, two router bits as ordered. :o

So kudos to McJing ! ;)

(I still reckon that it wouldn't kill them to acknowledge your order)

Craig