PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Perth

WIGdj
16th February 2011, 01:44 PM
G'day fellow WWF forumites,

My name is Dan from Perth :U, I've been sneaking around in the background of this fantastic forum for while now and thought it's time to say g'day and get to know a few folk.

I'm a hobby woodworker but have to work offshore to support my habit of buying tools from Lee Valley, which I have you guys to blame for mostly :U though they've been very educated decisions thanks to your comments and reviews, invaluable stuff and thanks a million :2tsup: or is that what it has cost me :doh:

I'm about to start a new project and have some questions to ask so will post them in another thread.

Looking forward to putting my two cents in when i can.

cheers
Dan

crowie
16th February 2011, 03:28 PM
G'Day & Welcome Dan,
As you said, you'll find a whole heap of help blokes & ladies on the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork, especially the tool purchasing.
Cheers, Crowie

Grommett
16th February 2011, 04:00 PM
As they say, welcome to the madness. This is a fun and useful place to hang out. Enjoy

munruben
16th February 2011, 06:39 PM
Well hi there Dan from Perth and welcome to the forum.:2tsup:

WIGdj
17th February 2011, 12:58 PM
Thanks fellas, not sure if hanging out here is a such a good thing, as i'll be away from the shed for at least another two weeks :(and I've got ants in my pants at the best of times :oo:.

Though gives me time to get ideas and finalise plans, then hit the ground running when i get home.......after hacking away the tape on the latest box of tools of course :2tsup:.

Dan

Christos
18th February 2011, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the forum.