PDA

View Full Version : Flood Relief

ticklingmedusa
24th February 2011, 01:15 PM
This came today by email to me from the AAW...
I hope those of you who were hit are on the rebound,
Kiwis included.

I am sure you are aware of the natural disasters occurring in Australia. Many of our fellow AAW members have been adversely affected by the situation. One of the benefits of AAW membership is the ERF - Emergency Relief Fund. It was started to assist members who suffer in events such as these. The fund is limited and can't replace the huge losses that many have suffered. It is intended to help with the loss of tools, equipment, and materials. If you would like to make a donation to this fund to help those who have been (and continue to be) affected by the flooding, please use the following link. (http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=7bkx8zdab&et=1104537122034&s=6407&e=0014-puyIpy4VRgUAgSxcHmgPGkLFlv-hSremRfUOIElV5d8ZMgXZX5cnr_F6ENZdAwm-MhXGo6s5yLm5yM5Y1H4zykOg4eEJHQIILW7k724AhBWiiTYLL0Bbec-5O26Osd96AKXGZUMkM=)

rsser
25th February 2011, 04:24 PM
It's heart-warming to see that some Seppos both noticed what's happened Downunder and care enough to do something about it.

Despite the ructions within AAW recently, I'm made proud as a member by that offer.