PDA

View Full Version : Turnfest Master 2012

WOODY70
30th March 2011, 07:00 PM
Turnfest 2011 was a huge success.
Now it's time for the big one with the release of Turnfest Masters 2012 the Tenth Anniversary!!!!!!!

40 Demonstrators including 24 International and 16 Australian demonstrators. "The best of the best"
All demonstrating, 3 nights Accommodation at The SeaWorld Resort, All meals from Thursday night Special presentation Dinner through Sunday Lunch. Also included is a banquet dinner Saturday night to celebrate the tenth anniversary.

All this for just $675-00 all inclusive (Twin Share two persons per room)

Book now before you miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity to catch the best woodturners in the world all at the one location.

Already 308 delegates registured to attend. Limited spaces remain.:oo:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
David
Turnfest organiser
S/E Qld Woodworking Supplies:2tsup:

Fireman sam
30th March 2011, 08:41 PM
I will be there in 2012
Thanks Andrew:fireman:

mkypenturner
30th March 2011, 09:19 PM
might have to make this one dave ! remind me more strongly when you up on the weekend !
( thats if this bloody rain ever stops ! for those that don't know it hasn't stopped raining here since it started LAST SEPTEMBER )

dai sensei
31st March 2011, 12:03 AM
I'll be there :2tsup:, deposit already paid :wink:

Get in early guys, spots are sure to go fast. It will be huge.

skot
31st March 2011, 08:34 AM
If my wife comes with me and she's not interested in the Woodturning...is that $675 per person regardless of whether they go to the Demos or not?

WOODY70
31st March 2011, 08:51 AM
If my wife comes with me and she's not interested in the Woodturning...is that $675 per person regardless of whether they go to the Demos or not?
Hello Skot,

All attendees pay the same price. This way it keeps the costs down.

There is plenty for the non turning partner to take in.
I have many many couples attending and the non turners either take in all the demonstrations or head off on a day trip which I provide. (This year they went to the stitches and craft show)
There was also Folk art classes.

Then again many just have a break and go shopping or relax around the resort.

If you have any questions please ask.
David

dai sensei
31st March 2011, 10:37 AM
In past TurnFests the wives/non-turners still had a ball. Like turners, David ensures their days are full. Just hide the credit card, or ensure it has a limit :rolleyes: