PDA

View Full Version : little huon pine gloat

mkypenturner
30th March 2011, 09:41 PM
hi guys
had a good day at work today one of the girls parents had been to tassie for a few months visiting relations and they decided to raid the shed for some wood before leaving and they even grabbed me a few pieces of huon pine for me :D one piece even has a little bit of birds eye figuring :D
just thought you might like a look :rolleyes::D

TTIT
30th March 2011, 10:18 PM
hi guys
had a good day at work today one of the girls parents had been to tassie for a few months visiting relations and they decided to raid the shed for some wood before leaving and they even grabbed me a few pieces of huon pine for me :D one piece even has a little bit of birds eye figuring :D
just thought you might like a look :rolleyes::DBit hard to see from here Troy :;

mkypenturner
30th March 2011, 10:35 PM
:doh::doh:forgot the damn pics :doh::doh: here they are

Sawdust Maker
31st March 2011, 08:34 PM
Sorry, my eyesight is going - can you send it down here so I can have a closer look?

cookie48
31st March 2011, 11:31 PM
No all areas north of the murray are toooooooooooooooooo wet for timber like that. Send it Mallala for safe keeping till it dries out up there.

fozz
1st April 2011, 09:30 PM
Hey Troy, that piece of timber on the right is damaged, you'll need to get rid of it, you can send it to me if you like :)