PDA

View Full Version : 2nd & 3rd Mutli-color pours

Seer
4th April 2011, 11:43 AM
Ok it seems that 1 minute makes a ton of difference in a multi-color pour. The first was a Copper & Silver pour and the sliver as I was pouring it went to a jell state (really thick) and the copper was a little better somehow they mixed but I do have air bubbles which you all told me but lesson learned. I turned one round to see what it would look like and you can see the bubbles maybe I can fill them but the blank is nice looking.

Number 2 pour was an Antique Bronze & Silver and the pictures show the setting process for me. from just poured plus 10 minutes to 20 minutes where it stopped changing,
The blanks I cut and had to round one to see what it looks like and I love the colors and how this came out I was in a little hurry and do have some chips but when the pen is done I think it will be nice. Anyways let me know what you think. I used the Jaqurd Powders in all of these.
Jerry

gawdelpus
4th April 2011, 12:03 PM
Showing great promise there, as you have been advised and discovered ,its all in the timing, which can change from pour to pour day to day, you can modify the catalyst amounts for quicker or slower gells I think, well on the way though :) Cheers ~ John :2tsup: