PDA

View Full Version : Win a Trend Airsheild Pro Respirator

Jim Carroll
7th April 2011, 08:52 PM
Yes you read it right here is your chance to win a Trend Airsheild Pro Respirator.

As an introductory promotion there is 2 of these respirators being given away.

All you have to do is email us with your Name , Address, Phone Number and your age.

Also if you belong to a woodworking club there is also one of the respirators being donated to your club so give us the details of your club.

Have a look here (http://www.cws.au.com/shop/item/trend-airsheild-pro-respirator) for more information on the Respirator.

These respirators are not only good for woodturners but also woodworkers as there is optional Clip on passive Ear Defenders. there is also a lot of other uses for these respirators like when mowing the lawns and the dust and pollens get thrown around with the mask on you can breathe clearly all the time.

Yes you do need one because while you are breathing you want to stay as healthy as possible.

You get a positive powered respirator which gives out 160 litres of air per minute so you are breathing fresh air, you have face protection form the polycarbonate visor, a bump hat for those times where you get too close to things and those with glasses will be able to see things clearly so no fogging up.

So send us an email now and go into the draw , you have up till the end of june.

Do not send PM's as you will clog up the system

maņana
8th April 2011, 05:30 PM
G'Day Jim
I would love to win one of those respirators - who do I send the email with my details to? Your post doesn't say where to email the info.
Regards
Mick C

Groggy
8th April 2011, 05:37 PM
To email - left click on Jim's name in the post header, then select "Send email to Jim Carroll".

chrisb691
8th April 2011, 07:04 PM
Thanks Jim