PDA

View Full Version : Finding Nemo

Nai84
13th April 2011, 01:02 AM
Hey Guys

Well here he is Nemo I finally found some time to get him finished made from acrylic off cuts I am renaming him Nemo wet sanded and then finished with Novus polish all comments welcome I very happy with the final product :2tsup:

Ian

mkypenturner
13th April 2011, 06:56 AM
looks good ian when i saw that blank in the other thread i thought why orange and white :oo: but as a finished pen WOW

artme
13th April 2011, 09:07 AM
:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Ironwood
13th April 2011, 09:09 AM
Thats a great combination on that one, Well done !!

seriola
13th April 2011, 09:10 AM
That certainly works for me, well done :2tsup::2tsup:

Whaler1
13th April 2011, 09:25 AM
Great looking pen, well done.

sturina
13th April 2011, 09:38 AM
Good looking pen, i have been saving up scraps for a similar thing.

gawdelpus
13th April 2011, 12:06 PM
Lookin ggod there NAI , waste not want not I say hehe, I have in mind to smash up some bits of leftovers too small for anything else ,throw in a mold and fill with clear cast , call em "coleidascopes" lol, cheers ~ John :2tsup:

Ironwood
13th April 2011, 12:37 PM
i have been saving up scraps for a similar thing.

Me too :-, I had to upgrade my box to a bigger size the other day, as they were starting to overflow onto the floor.

Pariss
13th April 2011, 03:41 PM
Very Nifty Nai !. I just came in from the shed, I was turning down a re-constituted hotch potch of off cuts, and it was looking spectacular, when I thought "I'll just take a tiny bit more off that end, when ..............BANG, the whole damn thing exploded into a hundred bits :no::doh:. Back to the drawing board. :oo:

floody_85
13th April 2011, 10:45 PM
Thats a top pen mate. The colours were som well together. It really caught my eye:2tsup:

timberbits
13th April 2011, 10:52 PM
Hi Ian

Great pen and great selection of name.

Thanks for sharing

Timberbits.

Nai84
14th April 2011, 12:55 AM
Very Nifty Nai !. I just came in from the shed, I was turning down a re-constituted hotch potch of off cuts, and it was looking spectacular, when I thought "I'll just take a tiny bit more off that end, when ..............BANG, the whole damn thing exploded into a hundred bits :no::doh:. Back to the drawing board. :oo:

Hey Guys

Thanks for the feed back I glad you like I have a few more of them to come so stay tuned

Hey Pariss

Thanks sorry to here about that I hope your next one turns out ok

Ian