PDA

View Full Version : Swiss indicator holders

Greg Q
18th April 2011, 10:56 PM
A couple of years ago a Brisbane based PM member mentioned Etalon indicator stands as being his favourite. He linked a Swiss ebay seller, which is where I eventually bought my holders. "swissqualitydiscount" is his handle, Olivier is his name. Latley he seems to only have swiss bank safety deposit boxes, but he does have metrology from time to time. Compac, Interapid etc.

I bought the both holders crazy cheap. The large one because of the vacuum base, and the small one because its so...teeny. All of these have the standard mounting threads, so swapping the vac base out for a mag one is easy-peasy.

Greg Q
18th April 2011, 11:00 PM
So here are the photos. I apologise again for my poor photo equipment. It's not that I don't care (I don't)

Anorak Bob
18th April 2011, 11:41 PM
Again, nice atmospheric photos Gregory. Nice stands. And what's a CARY, an egg timer?:D

Greg Q
18th April 2011, 11:45 PM
Nah, its a special use tool that tells you how close to being broke I am after buying all these nifty tools. It's calibrated in 1µm intervals, so that tells you how close I get., LOL

Anorak Bob
18th April 2011, 11:50 PM
Fortunately, I haven't made my coffee yet so it's not sprayed over the keyboard.

BT