PDA

View Full Version : Tassie Members?

Hoover
23rd April 2011, 08:56 PM
G'day all, I'm a young fella hailing from Tasmania, I like to do abit of gardening and mucking about with tools as such, currently I'm in the process of turning a computer desk, which I got from my old high school and now I'm turning it into a drinking bar, simply by revmoving the MDF and raising it and putting plywood or hardwood for the bar tops.

Was just wondering is their many other people on this forum from Tasmania?

cheers,

Hoover

artme
24th April 2011, 12:07 PM
G'day Hoover and welome to the shed!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Hoover
24th April 2011, 03:28 PM
Thanks very much, I have been just a reading since late 2010 and I thought I'd join.

wheelinround
24th April 2011, 03:43 PM
Man are you gonna get heaps with that name.............good job Wild Dingo's not around much these days LOL.

Welcome Hoover at the rate main land people are moving to Tassie this whole forum will be down there soon.

Hoover
24th April 2011, 03:52 PM
Man are you gonna get heaps with that name.............good job Wild Dingo's not around much these days LOL.

Welcome Hoover at the rate main land people are moving to Tassie this whole forum will be down there soon.

Cheers mate, and It's a nickname I have so and I couldn't think of anything else, and yes it's a great spot, very quiet and peaceful unlike the big cities of Australia.

Rattrap
25th April 2011, 09:28 AM
Gday Hoover, welcome to the forums mate. Always good to see fellow Tasmanians joining up the forum. :2tsup::2tsup:

Hoover
25th April 2011, 09:52 AM
Gday Hoover, welcome to the forums mate. Always good to see fellow Tasmanians joining up the forum. :2tsup::2tsup:

Cheers Rattrap, I'm not too far away from where you are actually.

Christos
26th April 2011, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the forum. Seen a few Tassie on the forum as I am sure you will.

Hoover
27th April 2011, 04:18 PM
Cheers Christos.