PDA

View Full Version : New Bed

PlanePig
23rd April 2011, 10:10 PM
Happy Easter forumites -Mrs Planepig & I need a new mattress & we are thinking of a Tempur visco/memory foam mattress & as it costs quite a bit we are hoping for a bit of feedback from the members if any of you have any recommendations or comments .
Thanks.
Planepig.:U

Wongo
23rd April 2011, 10:39 PM
We bought ours more than 10 years ago. It was a relatively new product at the time, so it costed us a lot of money. It was about $3000 so it would be roughly $20,000 today. :D

It will take you a little while to get used to it but it is a great mattress that you will love for the rest of your life. It is a fairly firm mattress and it is good for back pain sufferers. Should get the pillows too.

Wongo
23rd April 2011, 10:49 PM
You might as well spend a bit more to get someone to make you nice bed made of Tas Blackwood. :;

:D:D:D

q9
24th April 2011, 01:25 AM
Last year we bought a Dunlopillo latex core KS ensemble - cost a bit but was worth every cent. I used to wake up with sore back, neck, etc. Not anymore. Don't skimp on bedding! <- that's my only recommendation...

PlanePig
24th April 2011, 10:22 PM
Hi Wongo & Q9,
thank you for your replies, I will have a look at the beds on Tuesday. I am currently dodging another divorce by spending quite a bit of time cleaning up & organising my garage/workshop.
Planepig.:2tsup: