PDA

View Full Version : U-Beaut Brisbane T&WWWShow update and Show Specials, etc

ubeaut
17th May 2011, 11:44 PM
We are currently in Brisbane and begin setting up for the show tomorrow (Wednesday)

I will be doing 3 structured demonstrations per day[/URL] as well as on demand demonstrations from 10:15am onwards throughout the day till 4:30pm. Printable demo Schedule for all demonstrations available [URL="http://www.eee.net.au/vipwoody/WEB%202011%20-%20Bris%20-%20Demo%20Schedule-FINAL.pdf"]HERE (http://www.eee.net.au/vipwoody/WEB%202011%20-%20Bris%20-%20Demo%20Schedule-FINAL.pdf)

All of our products will be selling at the same price they have been for the past 9 years even though we had a price rise in 2006 and a big price rise in January of this year, thanks to constantly increasing petrochemical prices and extremely high shellac prices due to catastrophic crop failures last year.

Our special prices add up to quite considerable savings and if you have your Forum Members ID on you there may also be a little extra something for you.

Cheers - Neil :U

Superbunny
18th May 2011, 09:52 PM
Good on you Neil, see you there.:D:D

SB

Christopha
18th May 2011, 11:26 PM
Good on you Neil, see you there.:D:D

SB
Damn! And it's so bloody cold down here......

Have fun

dai sensei
18th May 2011, 11:38 PM
Welcome back to the sunshine state Neil :U. Mind you, been a bit wet around here for a while :-

Set up Wednesday, but the show doesn't start until Friday, bit early isn't it?

I'll be at the show Sat & Sun, looking forward to catching up again. Hopefully Sat night is free again, and Stan & Jim can join us this time :rolleyes:

Cheers

switt775
21st May 2011, 08:13 PM
Our special prices add up to quite considerable savings and if you have your Forum Members ID on you there may also be a little extra something for you.

Cheers - Neil :U

I showed my forum id when I bought some products today, and sure enough I got a little extra.

I got chewed out for "expecting a little extra when we're selling at 2002 prices".

Cliff Rogers
21st May 2011, 10:09 PM
Damn! And it's so bloody cold down here......

Have fun
Warm up here at Minbun, we have the fire & a bottle of red on the go. :2tsup:

Still rather be in Brissy. :rolleyes:

RETIRED
23rd May 2011, 12:51 AM
I showed my forum id when I bought some products today, and sure enough I got a little extra.

I got chewed out for "expecting a little extra when we're selling at 2002 prices".I apologise for this outburst.

switt775
23rd May 2011, 01:37 PM
That's OK. I accept the fact it was a miscommunication :doh: between you and Neil.