PDA

View Full Version : Sydney 2011 www show 17, 18, 19 June

Greg Ward
28th May 2011, 11:37 AM
Last year was wet and rainy, this year I've arranged dry global warmed balmy weather with evening showers to show the wood colours.
All us country people like to discuss weather as much as woodies like to discuss timber, so here's hoping we don't get the down-pours we had last year

It's getting close, so it's time to start saving and planning your purchases.

Not sure who is organizing the forum coffee stand this year?

See you there at Mal's stand
Greg

Claw Hama
28th May 2011, 12:48 PM
Yep saving madly Greg, although Mal will get most of mine I will save a little for some shiny trinket or two:D. how many sleeps? oh yeh :cool: just enough fingers and toes.

wheelinround
28th May 2011, 02:20 PM
Last year was bright and sunny Greg Mal had you running round with a spray bottle ok water truck. The year before well waders wouldn't keep you dry.

Greg Ward
28th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Like most of my life..... my holidays, my working days, and my, (no I won't go there)....it all is merging into one blob and all I can remember is rain and more rain and cold winds and toes.
Hope it is fine, but it really doesn't matter, the rain really does show off the timber. and for those exhibiting inside, they miss that benefit.....
Greg

wheelinround
28th May 2011, 02:55 PM
You mean colour like this

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-V1H_z4t96I4/TdDg-h1IdYI/AAAAAAAAKV4/MkwkjZ2vxRw/s400/001.jpg

and this

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5YzEaUpYbZE/TcEVC0jlivI/AAAAAAAAKSE/LTvYnbIhyFA/s400/002.jpg

Claw Hama
28th May 2011, 03:45 PM
Ray, Greg, don't tantlise people with all this, I have trouble getting in early enough to beat everyone else now. The early bird gets the best sticks. I have to drive fast to get there early :driving: sneek in :tiptoe: like a ninga :ninjas: but I get the best timber:D.

wheelinround
28th May 2011, 04:14 PM
:doh: gee's the lengths some people go to the long way round.

Me living where you do I'd be :~ :shutup1:

See you at the show Mark :q

Claw Hama
28th May 2011, 06:15 PM
Mal always seems to keep the realy interesting bits for the show so I still have to see him there:doh:. If you go to the farm he has all the good stuff hidden away in the bush or behind the pig shed or ............. Greg has already got it:D.