PDA

View Full Version : "VERY" high end pen kits

seriph1
3rd June 2011, 09:31 AM
Hi folks - have been thinking about pens a LOT lately and researching the (heaps of) different brands available around the globe. It appears that there is a very wide range of kits available, with corresponding quality.

Anyway, I am wondering who makes the best quality pen kits (cigar style) from the perspective of style and plating quality.

Any guidance much appreciated.

jredburn
3rd June 2011, 12:28 PM
G'day Y'all

<silverpenparts.com>

Ozkaban
3rd June 2011, 12:40 PM
Hi folks - have been thinking about pens a LOT lately and researching the (heaps of) different brands available around the globe. It appears that there is a very wide range of kits available, with corresponding quality.

Anyway, I am wondering who makes the best quality pen kits (cigar style) from the perspective of style and plating quality.

Any guidance much appreciated.

my favourties for quality are the black ti/platinum hybrid ones from Addictive (http://www.addictivepenkits.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=1_51&products_id=488). Dunno if this is high enough quality for you but they are much nicer than the std platings.

Cheers,
Dave

seriph1
3rd June 2011, 01:55 PM
interesting - will be looking into both of these links... Thanks!

gawdelpus
3rd June 2011, 06:10 PM
generally accepted that Dayacom and Berea produce the best quality kits ,the made in taiwan are better quality than the chinese , As to High end this is usually the larger more ornate and expensive ,check out GPW for some examples ,materials like T/I gold and Rhodium also come into play :) Ya pays ya money and takes ya chances hehe, cheers ~ John