PDA

View Full Version : New manuals available

burn
19th December 2004, 10:45 AM
Hi Peoples,

Thanks to Sprog and the Triton Owners Club ACT I have new Triton manuals available.

The manual for the New Compact Saw and also the Biscuit Joiner.

See the file ftp://swtf.dyndns.org/pub/triton/manuals/README.txt for how to download the
manuals.

The Compact Saw is accessible via the Triton Owners Club ACT website (their library/manuals menu) but not the Biscuit Joiner yet as I just put it on my site today.

Please advise if there are any difficulties in accessing the files. If you have ADSL type bandwidth, then download the whole manual (all pages files) rather than individual manuals. This is more efficient both for you and my little internet pipe (bandwidth size) to my ftp server.

Regards and Merry Xmas to you all

Burn

Sprog
19th December 2004, 08:35 PM
Hi Peoples,

Thanks to Sprog and the Triton Owners Club ACT I have new Triton manuals available.
Burn

Thanks also to Gumby for the original scans of the Bisciut Joiner manual.

burn
20th December 2004, 05:32 PM
Hi Peoples,

Sprog and Gumby's contribution of the latest model biscuit jointer (BJA300) sparked another kind soul to supply the old model (BJA001) manual as well.

I have added the BJA001 manual to the ftp site as well as turning some jpeg files into pdf's (but still leaving the jpeg's as they were smaller). The README.txt file has been updated accordingly.

Regards

Burn

Gumby
20th December 2004, 06:05 PM
Good work you guys. That's a very handy site. ;)