PDA

View Full Version : heat effected Jarrah table

Kev Y.
24th December 2004, 09:37 AM
I have been asked what would be the best way of removing a heat stain from an oiled jarrah finished dining table

apparently the dammage was done by placing a hot coffee pot directly on the table top.

If it is an oil finish, would U's polish reviver do the trick?

Gumby
24th December 2004, 09:45 AM
Yes it would. I've used Ubeaut Reviver for removing a similar stain on an old dining table and it work a treat! There was a thread a few months ago about the same thing and there were lots of different suggestions. But as Neil said, if this stuff doesn't work, nothing else will.

Kev Y.
24th December 2004, 10:14 AM
Thanks Gumby, I did do a search for another thread but successfully failed to find it.

OOOHH Neil ;) ;) :) :) , for christmas can I please have some of your polish reviver :) :D

RETIRED
24th December 2004, 10:44 AM
http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=11960 Merry Christmas Kev.

Shane Watson
24th December 2004, 12:50 PM
Looks like the boys have helped you out already Kev, so won't worry you with replying to your email. ;) (besides I am on holiday in Nth Qld at the moment and have limited access to computers :eek: )

Cheers!!

Kev Y.
24th December 2004, 01:53 PM
Thanks all, I did read the threads re:pizza, but was not too sure if the was something else seeing as the finish was an oil..

Will be suggesting to my friend that I go and purchase this magical mixture for them...

stay tuned for further updates.

OOOHH yeah just incase I forget

BAHH HUMBUG!
to you all :D :D