PDA

View Full Version : services free of charge

colbra
28th July 2011, 03:13 AM
I am offering my services free of charge..... At the moment I am traveling through Central NSW VIC SA and WA if there is any one wanting to have an official taster to try any of there alcoholic beverages I have 55yrs experience, I can be dropped off and picked up buy a member of my family who are quite use to this practices. I have good manners for a while anyway.
I can pass on all sorts of advice once I have had a couple of drinks I supply my own large drinking vessel that is attached to my left hand ( left handed)
so you don't have to worry about washing up if you check on my age you will see I started my career at the age of ten. :D

Colbra :)

Tankstand
28th July 2011, 07:34 AM
Mate! Don't undervalue your talents, a life times worth of experience is worth paying for! :D

colbra
28th July 2011, 02:55 PM
Mate! Don't undervalue your talents, a life times worth of experience is worth paying for! :D

Hi Tankstand I think if I was to charge I would ware my welcome out even quicker than normal which is running at about 2min 23 seconds at my last tasting :D
Colbra:)

PS Free Services Available :no: Only applies to alcoholic beverages

kraits
12th October 2011, 01:46 PM
ive got some flat beer here your welcome to sample, im only 600kms Nth of Adelaide:U

colbra
12th October 2011, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the offer Kraits almost home will be tasting at the Queens Wharf Brewery in Newcastle untill Sat and then back home to Woy Woy for two weeks and off to Fiji for 3 weeks and then back home to the shed
Col
Ps if they dont ask me to leave ealier