PDA

View Full Version : Boozing Kanga

rogerjenkins
4th August 2011, 10:53 PM
By using the original design from Steve's Intarsia Down Under Book, I have increased the overal length of the Lazy Kanga pouring itself a glass of beer, then instead of the single backing plate, I had added a much larger baseboard, to which I am adding some additional Beer Bottles by the base of the deck chair, then above the kanga, these words, " G'day mate,- 'ave a drink "

Will be doing several modifications too to the original design instructions, by adding some extra colour using Artist's Acrylics,- see IF you can spot them when I put the photos of the completed of the Boozing Kanga onto this thread when it's completed.:)

Roger

pitbull
7th August 2011, 01:09 PM
Looking forward to seeing the finished
piece Roger.:)

rogerjenkins
7th August 2011, 09:30 PM
Keeping the first one for myself, ( why not ? ), then have three orders to do, all of the same Boozing Kanga. The new baseboard measures 600mm.long x 350mm. high x 9mm. ply. Everyone who has seen my improved prototype design, wants to buy one,- three people have seen it to date, and all three have placed an order for one for themselves,:) and there's another guy coming in tomorrow, ( Monday ), to also have a look at my handiwork There will definately be some photos on this thread when I get a chance to take some pics:!

Roger