PDA

View Full Version : instruction manuels

Farm boy
31st December 2004, 07:31 AM
hi guys and girls
anyone know of a site were i can get instruction manuels to download for makita3601b router and 3700b trimer

Barry_White
31st December 2004, 10:57 AM
Farmboy,

If you PM me your e-mail I can scan the manual for the 3700B trimmer and send it to you.

The Big O
31st December 2004, 11:18 AM
Hi country boy,

Attached is site for all Makita product manuals.

http://www.makita.com/html/PDF_Library_List.asp?Type=L

regards, Lionel.

Farm boy
1st January 2005, 01:23 AM
thanks guys

i went to the makita site and abused the printer at work and made some lovely manuels up compliments of the govenment office were i work.
i get a redundancy in 4 years so i might as well use uncle johns statinory and ink :)

sailingamerican
24th January 2005, 08:02 AM
Have you tried looking under router crafter. Sears Craftsman made one. Vermont also made them. There are still several on the market. They all look the same to me. I found a web site that has a manual that you can down load. rendmachinery.com.uk Under router lathe. you will need to go through several pages to get there. Also Dave on this site had one forsale with the manual. I found it listed at Google not here. If he still has it he might copy the manual for you. He was asking $200 for his. Look under buy and sell. You can do right and left hand twist which makes it nice for chair lets, backs and other furniture. It makes a matching pair. If I find something else I will post it back to you.
Richard in California