PDA

View Full Version : Simomatra now in Charge

PenTurner
16th August 2011, 08:39 PM
Thank you Sam for taking this on.:2tsup:
Thanks to all who support Pens for the Troops, from now on please send all pens to Sam, if you have a pen or two or more, PM Sam for his address.:)
Thanks to all who have sent pens for me to pass on,:2tsup: should any come my way I will pass them on to Sam. It has been an honour and priviledge to pass on your gifts to fellow country men(and women) serving in overseas countries. Amos :):2tsup:

RufflyRustic
16th August 2011, 09:00 PM
Thank you Amos! it has been heartwarming to read some the responses you've posted.

Welcome Sam!

To kick this off (the handing over the role, that is:B), I have some timber I'd like to donate to those who make pens for the troops.

cheers
Wendy

Simomatra
17th August 2011, 10:21 AM
Amos, thank you for all the hard work you have done on this great project since it inception, you are going to be a hard act to follow. I hope I can get at least a quarter of the work done that you have done. Well done mate I know the troops have enjoyed. If I can send you a greenie it is on the way

Well ladies and gentlemen, Amos tells me donations to this great project have been a little on the slow side of late so lets get back in there with the Aussie spirit and start donating some pens.

Many thanks Wendy for your off of timber for the project I also have blanks and can get blanks for those wanting blanks just send PM me for email address and we will go from there.

For the not pen makers we are looking for pen kits, pen blanks or we will even accept money that can be used to purchase kits.

Any of you pen kit sellers out there please feel free to donate.

All offers of any kind will be posted here.

My father was Army,my eldest and I Navy and my daughter in law is a current serving doctor in the Army.

Please support this worth cause.

Rum Pig
17th August 2011, 11:29 AM
Good on you Sam:2tsup: This is a great thing and I would hate to see it stop.

PenTurner
17th August 2011, 01:37 PM
Sam, I will make some and send them soon, Amos:):2tsup:

Touchwood
17th August 2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks Amos for all the work you have done for this cause over the years. I will of course continue to make and send them, only this time to Sam!

JD

Simomatra
18th August 2011, 06:16 PM
Many thanks Amos, Jenny and Cookie for offering to continue to support this excellent cause.

I think we should be looking now at making pens so we can get them to the troops for Christmas

i will start a new thread