PDA

View Full Version : Hey Woodies in other Cities, eat your heart out

gatiep
2nd January 2005, 08:41 PM
Came accross this link to the Christmas special brochure for Carba-tec in Perth which is on till 31 st January. http://www.carbatecwa.com.au/Acrobat%20Files/Christmas2004LR.pdf You'll need Acrobat Reader, but even that is on their Website!

There are a few advantages living in Perth and to us W.A. woodies it's having a suppliers like this on our doorstep. I'm sure even with freight you people in the foreign states can also pick up some good buys!

Good luck!

:( ... :confused: ...find the Link to Perth's woodies heaven....:)....browse...:D :D:D:D

Me2
3rd January 2005, 08:44 PM
Hey gapiet

I purchased a Veritas Shoulder plane from Leevalley in Canada for 139 US plus freight Carbi- tec sell it for $ 260 at 78 cents for one Aussi dollar I saved over $60 Aussi Daollars plus of course Carbi- tec didnt have them in stock and couldnt tell me how long I would have to wait. Freight cost anouther $26.50 US but I still saved. Delivery time was 5 working days.
Carbi-tec here in Melbourne are in a bit of turmoil at the moment, but I remember when your carbi-tec were Woodstock when I lived in Perth.
Me2