PDA

View Full Version : Wop

cookie48
30th August 2011, 10:38 PM
Folks, I went into Bunny's looking for some WOP. Nope not here was the reply. Can anyone assist where I can get it in good ol Adelaide please.

Dorno
30th August 2011, 10:59 PM
as far as I have seen bunning do still carry the wop but the problem I found was that the staff as clever as they are did not know where to find the product and you had to ask around between staff to find it. Try the fooring laquer section it is available in both Semi and Full gloss 1 litre tins for around $ 30

Good luck
Ian

cookie48
30th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Ian. Thanks will do that.

Simomatra
31st August 2011, 05:01 AM
As Ian said Cookie. Also ask at the paint desk. Just make sure you test it to see if it is still in liquid form. If it sits on the shelf to long it gets thick

yachtie
31st August 2011, 08:49 AM
usually on the top shelf opf the interior wood finish section Bunnings Marion has some at about $10 per can bit old tho. works ok on small objects :D Yachtie

Pariss
31st August 2011, 06:22 PM
Hey Cookie. Yeah, usually top shelf, next to the French Polish, Shellac flakes, etc. Have to ask for Minwax Pollyurethane, wipe on. In Cairns it's about $25

cookie48
31st August 2011, 09:50 PM
Thankyou all folks. Will keep trying and hope fpr the best from the well trained staff at bunnies

watsrags
1st September 2011, 07:02 PM
As Ian said Cookie. Also ask at the paint desk. Just make sure you test it to see if it is still in liquid form. If it sits on the shelf to long it gets thick

I tried Bunnings at Munno Para and the one off Sir donald Beadman drive this morning and I asked at the paint desks with any luck