PDA

View Full Version : Antique and Collectable Tools Sale at HWWG Exhibition

Scribbly Gum
2nd September 2011, 10:10 AM
You may have already seen this over at the Club Events Pages,
http://www.woodworkforums.com/f47/hastings-woodworkers-guild-exhibition-2011-a-134086/
but for those who have missed it here are the details:

For the first time, the Hastings Woodworkers Guild Exhibition will be holding an antique Tools Sale in conjunction with our annual exhibition.
This event will be held at Panthers Auditorium in Port Macquarie NSW over 23rd - 25th September. As well, we will be holding a Buy Swap and Sell table of used tools from the members themselves.
Neither of these will be the kind of massive events that we imagine old tools sales to be, but there will be a collection of tools ranging from very fine down to Sunday markets quality.
If you are going to be around the Port Macquarie district around that time, it will be well worth your while to visit the exhibition of works. A wide range of wood items will be on display and for sale as well as demos.
For the ladies there will be displays by Mid North Coast Porcelain Painters,Paper Tole, Folk Art, Trend Timbers, and many more.

Hope to see you there.
Cheers
SG

wheelinround
2nd September 2011, 06:41 PM
We are looking forward to it ...........Pat you have my number but I don't have your credit card number :q

Scribbly Gum
3rd September 2011, 02:20 PM
We are looking forward to it ...........Pat you have my number but I don't have your credit card number :q

Thanks for raising that Wheelin.
There are ATM's right next to the front door at Panthers, so using cards shouldn't present any problems for prospective buyers.
HWWG Committee meeting this morning to discuss final arrangements for the show and Tools Sale.
It is looking really good.
Should be a great show.

See you there - just ask for the old tool :U:U:U:U:U
SG

wheelinround
4th September 2011, 11:06 AM
Thanks for raising that Wheelin.
There are ATM's right next to the front door at Panthers, so using cards shouldn't present any problems for prospective buyers.
HWWG Committee meeting this morning to discuss final arrangements for the shao and Tools Sale.
It is looking really good.
Should be a great show.

See you there - just ask for the old tool :U:U:U:U:U
SG

SG Pity no live action via the forum so Pat can drool. I'll get Pat to ring you for his purchases and I'll pick them up and deliver them............one day :U

Sawdust Maker
7th September 2011, 10:06 PM
Gees Ray, you're just so helpful :2tsup:

Scribbly Gum
22nd September 2011, 07:58 PM
See latest post at:
http://www.woodworkforums.com/f47/hastings-woodworkers-guild-exhibition-2011-a-134086/index2.html

Cheers
SG:2tsup:

Scribbly Gum
23rd September 2011, 08:36 AM
Antiques of a different kind will be on display on Sunday - day after tomorrow.
You have to drive right past Westport Park to reach Panthers Auditorium to see the HWWG Exhibition. From 10am to 2pm on Sunday the Port Macquarie Heritage Car Club will be holding their Annual Motorfest.
There will be more than 160 cars from early 1900's to pre 1981 to see and fondle.
It's all happening in Port Macquarie this weekend.
Cheers
SG