PDA

View Full Version : The Tool Bloke | Veto pro pac | Tool bags

The Tool Bloke
1st Oct 2011, 04:56 PM
Hey guys I would like to introduce you to TheToolBloke.com.au (http://www.thetoolbloke.com.au).

TheToolBloke is an online based store founded by a couple of tradesman frustrated by the inferior quality of locally available tools and accessories. We are dedicated to sourcing the very best gear from all corners of the globe and then providing to you guys at competitive prices.

First off we have the Veto Pro pac Tool bags! Undoubtedly the very best tool bag/tool tote product on the market. Guaranteed to save you time and money from not having to search for or replace lost and damaged tools. These bags are built tuff, so tuff that they are backed with a 5 year warranty.

You can find details on the complete Veto pro pac range on our website www.TheToolBloke.com.au. (http://www.thetoolbloke.com.au)

bsrlee
3rd Oct 2011, 12:06 AM
You might want to take a close look at your site code and that of some of your advertisers - one of them seems to be infected with a malware application that tries to trick you into installing a bogus anti-virus program, and won't let you navigate away from their ad. The only way out of it is to close your browser using Windows Task Manager.

The Tool Bloke
3rd Oct 2011, 08:11 PM
You might want to take a close look at your site code and that of some of your advertisers - one of them seems to be infected with a malware application that tries to trick you into installing a bogus anti-virus program, and won't let you navigate away from their ad. The only way out of it is to close your browser using Windows Task Manager.

We do not have any third party advertisements on the site and have never had a similar complaint.

Could possibly be a problem on your end, In any case I will notify the administrator of this error.

bsrlee
5th Oct 2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks for looking. To see some more info on the sort of thing I am referring to see:

Evil Inc. by Brad Guigar - Daily Super-Villain Webcomic and Comics Blog (http://www.evil-comic.com/)

scroll down to the site owner's post for October 3.

Edit: I just looked at your site and it looks very different from the one I looked at the first time. I may be referring to the wrong Tool Bloke as you seem to have only posted about Veto ProPack bags - I bought one a year ago & still haven't filled it up - and the site I saw a link for on the Forums had a couple of pages of info about power tools & spot ads down the sides, something fishy anyway. Time to set loose the malware killers on my machine again.

Mr Brush
5th Oct 2011, 10:03 PM
bsrlee is correct - you have a serious problem with your website.

Clicking anywhere on the top banner product image gives this response from IE9:

Shane Watson
6th Oct 2011, 02:35 PM
Website works perfectly fine for me.

Jim Carroll
6th Oct 2011, 05:11 PM
Tried all three links and they work fine for me.
Using Mozilla Firefox.

The Tool Bloke
6th Oct 2011, 09:37 PM
Found the issue thanks for heads up. The error was only apparent with certain IE versions..

Cliff Rogers
6th Oct 2011, 09:58 PM
Look good, I'd like a mini closed top bag that only held 12 items & a multimeter.

I'd also like a micro bag that held 5 items & a multimeter for when I have to go through security check points that make you unpack everything & itemize it on a checklist on the way in & then again on the way out.

90% of my work only needs 2 or 3 items.

bsrlee
6th Oct 2011, 09:59 PM
Good to know I'm completely off the planet & imagineing things :C

Keep up the good work

Cliff Rogers
6th Oct 2011, 10:04 PM
.... I'm completely off the planet & imagineing things ....
You sure about that? :D

bsrlee
12th Oct 2011, 01:03 AM
Washisname is ferpectly right.

Missing a 'not' there.