PDA

View Full Version : extension Table ETA300

BarryBurgess
10th January 2005, 07:55 PM
As I have limited space in my workshop I am trying to establish the space required from the left hand side of the table to the end on the extension table.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Barry

Gumby
10th January 2005, 10:07 PM
I have the Mini Extension table for the simple reasson that it easily attches to the Triton router table and stand as well. You'll need 800mm for the sliding table (measured from the outer edge of the WC 2000 table) . The support legs are 900mmm out when measured from the 2000 table legs, since they splay out on an angle like the 2000 table legs do. I think the triton site would have all the details for the maxi size extension.

lesmeyer
11th January 2005, 12:55 AM
Barry,
just measured my maxi.
I measured from the bottom of the wc legs.
You require 15 cm at the swith end, 75cm at the other end and to the left you require 110cm.
Regards
Les
http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/images/icons/icon10.gif

BarryBurgess
17th January 2005, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the help Les and others - I went out and bought one - cost $358(AUS) before tax. I bet you guys pay alot less.
My box is missing the 2 measuring tapes and I was wondering if I could complete the installation and fit the measures after aligning the table as I might have to wait some time for the parts?
Thanks for your help.

lesmeyer
17th January 2005, 11:45 AM
Barry,

if memory serves me correctly, you need the tapes before completing the build of the carriage. It click into place befor something else is done. Can't remember exactly what.
Regards
Les