PDA

View Full Version : Useful endmill rpm chart

morrisman
4th October 2011, 10:39 PM
http://www.endmill.com/pages/training/Speed%20and%20Feed%20-%20HSS%20End%20Mills.pdf

Dave J
4th October 2011, 11:08 PM
Thanks for that.:2tsup: Will add it to my colection.

Dave

kraits
5th October 2011, 11:50 AM
im with you dave, thats getting printed out on A3 tonight at work and laminated.

morrisman
5th October 2011, 02:16 PM
Yes me also. Laminated in A3 size and stick it on the wall next to the mill.

matthew_g
5th October 2011, 02:27 PM
I have saved and printed a copy to be laminated also thankyou..
BUT WHO THE HELL HAS WALL SPACE NEAR THE MILL???????????????
Matt

Jon_77
5th October 2011, 02:55 PM
Nice find. Thank you.

Cheers
Jon

Dave J
5th October 2011, 03:07 PM
Matt

LOL,
Who has any wall space, not me, and my mill is not even near a wall.

Dave

Dano48
5th October 2011, 07:15 PM
I have saved and printed a copy to be laminated also thankyou..
Matt
:roflmao:
At the moment, I only have ceiling space:doh:
Richard.

kraits
5th October 2011, 07:24 PM
i got wall space just for charts (a cork board), sounds like some people have a mismanagnent of resources issue, problem solved, print it out small enough to fit in your wallet but, your going to need a maginfying glass to read it.

Dave J
5th October 2011, 08:11 PM
Richard.

I dont even have that :doh:I am so over loaded with stuff to keep it out of the weather, the roof is full as well.

Kraits,
I have a couple of cupboard doors but even those are getting scarce as I have tools hanging from the doors, like back boards behind a bench. Some charts on the inside of doors.

As for mismanagement of resources issue
My main shed is only 7mtr square, and I have spent the last few months rearranging everything after a lot planing, I have just squeezed everything in with just enough walk between machines, though the ward turret lathe is still outside. If you would like to come around and re do it all for me to have wall space your welcome.:D

Dave

kraits
5th October 2011, 08:18 PM
If you would like to come around and re do it all for me to have wall space your welcome.:D

Dave[/QUOTE]

thanks for the offer dave, but im going to have to pass on it. my wife suggested to me one day that she will come into the shed and tidy up for me, couldn't find a damn thing after that.

steran50
5th October 2011, 08:54 PM
HI:),
Thanks Heaps :2tsup:for that. I have free Wall space next to My Mill/Drill so I will put it up there after I laminate it.

Dave J
5th October 2011, 11:06 PM
If you would like to come around and re do it all for me to have wall space your welcome.:D

Dave

thanks for the offer dave, but im going to have to pass on it. my wife suggested to me one day that she will come into the shed and tidy up for me, couldn't find a damn thing after that.[/QUOTE]

At least then I would have someone to blame when I couldn't find something, LOL
I am pushing for another shed to use as a wood work one, but it's not looking good.:no: I have a Robland 3.2 mtr panel saw dismantled as much as possible and up against one roller door that I can't use because of space.

Anyway back on track, thanks again for posting the chart Morrisman.:2tsup:

Dave

azzrock
5th October 2011, 11:53 PM
you in general ive been spinning them way to fast...thanks this will no doubt save me a few bucks
aaron

Stustoys
6th October 2011, 10:29 PM

Now you have me thinking
May roof isnt up to much else.

Thanks MM

Stuart