PDA

View Full Version : Oh So Sparkerly

Nai84
9th October 2011, 12:31 AM
Hey Everyone

Well I final got my first lot of my own castings turned down, I got some resin saver molds to make my own special blanks so I started with something different these pens had there tubes cover in glitter and then casted in clear resin. I also attempted my first Cigar and Euro pens with these home made blanks.

Pic 1: European Gunmetal grey Silver glitter finished with NP

Pic 2: Cigar Chrome Black glitter finished with NP

Pic 3: Sedona Chrome Pink glitter finished with NP

I hope everyone likes them

Ian

Pariss
9th October 2011, 02:51 AM
G'day Ian. I like all 3 of them mate, great work on the moulds :2tsup:. Bet the young girls go after the pink glitter Sedona, my grand daughter would grab that one quick smart :oo:

gawdelpus
9th October 2011, 05:54 AM
Very smart looking hehe, amazing the possabilities that your own casting can open up ,soon the braid ,feathers ,labels and watch parts will call to you lol. cheers ~ John :2tsup::2tsup:

sturina
9th October 2011, 10:51 AM
Great looking pens Ian. May have to borrow that idea, have been mulling over the idea of casting a few. How did you find the moulds to use?

Sawdust Maker
9th October 2011, 02:42 PM
I reckon those kits would look good in wood. :o

Oh you made the blanks yourself - great job. :2tsup:

and you can send the black chrome cigar to me as I need to check something :D

cookie48
9th October 2011, 08:28 PM
That is some very fine work. But just checking your age rekon gran kids are out the question for xmas pressies. Honestly very nice work and I rekon you will have the teenie boppers banging on your door for them.
Cookie

Nai84
10th October 2011, 06:41 PM
Hey Guys

Thanks for the feed back I am happy with the way they turned out, I think I will keep the Black one here thanks Sawdust Maker :oo::2tsup:. I must have caught someones eyes coz I have 4 more Glitter ones to make from some customers :)

Ian

munruben
10th October 2011, 07:08 PM
Nice looking pens. Gawdelpus has made many of these glitter blank pens.:2tsup:

NewLondon88
11th October 2011, 12:25 AM
Looking good!
Those are hypnotizing when you turn them. The sparkles give a real 3D effect when
the blanks are moving. :2tsup:

Nai84
11th October 2011, 01:04 AM
Looking good!
Those are hypnotizing when you turn them. The sparkles give a real 3D effect when
the blanks are moving. :2tsup:

Hey NewLondon88

Thanks mate I agree they look awesome when you are turning them down

Ian

Sawdust Maker
11th October 2011, 07:57 AM
Hey Guys

Thanks for the feed back I am happy with the way they turned out, I think I will keep the Black one here thanks Sawdust Maker :oo::2tsup:...

Ian

Party pooper