PDA

View Full Version : Official opening pine rivers mens shed qld

vk4
4th December 2011, 10:57 PM
The PINE RIVERS MENS SHED in OLD PETRIE TOWN, will hold it's official opening on the 16th of December at 3pm.

The SHED has been going from strength to strength with close too 160 active members.

Any and all men are welcome.

Jeff
vk4

HOOKED.UP
5th December 2011, 02:54 PM
Congratulations chaps, for your official opening.

160 participants. WOW, that is a great talent pool to draw from.

All the best for the future of your shed.

Paul.
Coordinator.
TasmanMensShed.

colbra
6th December 2011, 11:04 PM
Congratulations on your opening on the Pine Rivers Mens Shed.
All the best from all the Mens Sheds on the Central Coast NSW
Col

STAR
9th December 2011, 11:19 PM
All the best. 160 members. You are on your way.

I played hockey for St Andrews many years ago when they were based in Herston. Now they are out in the Petrie area, so I try to keep up to date with what is happening in your area.

Keep us informed on what you are doing as it is helpful to other groups and orginizations.

Pete

colbra
10th December 2011, 09:13 AM
Hi Pete I havent seen you at the toy forum for ages have you moved up the ladder to bigger things or have the grandkids got too old for wooden toys good to see your still in the land of woodwork.
colbra

Avery
10th December 2011, 10:50 AM
with 160 members , I hope you have plenty of room.

STAR
10th December 2011, 11:22 PM
Hi Pete I havent seen you at the toy forum for ages have you moved up the ladder to bigger things or have the grandkids got too old for wooden toys good to see your still in the land of woodwork.
colbra

Hi Col.

I had a break for a while. Very busy with work and spring cleaning and had computer problems. Unfortunately my toy making days are on hold until some more additions to the family tree arrive.

Concentrating on some Christmas presents as stocking stuffers at the moment but I did dinish the large, near full size Nutcracker Toy Soldier which was part carved part turned. Next year I will be concentrating on renovating a very large old 1930 circa office desk.

That will take me a while as I want to do a professional job with it. Will be doing some large carvings with a mallet I made also. Carving is like watching grass grow, patience is necessary, so I hope to have that finished by the end of the next year if possible.

Regards

Pete

colbra
10th December 2011, 11:47 PM
Merry Christmas Pete to you and all your family
Col