PDA

View Full Version : New Projects

Mrs Blackie
11th December 2011, 10:20 PM
Hi Everyone! long time no see, hope all is good in your world, well I have been very quiet of late because I have been real busy taking over the whole garage, though I had projects given to me so I made them, a trivet and a hand mirror, though meanwhile again I scored two new pallets, I treated them and cleaned up where my stash used to be and put the pallets on bricks and put my stash on them....looks at my arms they look like guns now lolll.
Photos - WOODoo Magic (http://www.freewebs.com/woodoomagic/apps/photos/)

Cheers!
Ayshen

wheelinround
11th December 2011, 10:33 PM
yeh yeh excuses excuses :q

Mrs Blackie
11th December 2011, 10:37 PM
Will hopefully be at Hinchinbrook in the morning to take all of Ray's stash!:q

wheelinround
11th December 2011, 10:42 PM
Will hopefully be at Hinchinbrook in the morning to take all of Ray's stash!:q

Tea or coffee and would you like the address :U

vk4
11th December 2011, 10:46 PM
I thought you had immigrated to some remote corner of the far north:laughing1:

The Pic's are great, and the work as well of course. Good to see that you have your STASH off the ground and covered.

You are lucky , how did you manage to get the whole Garage all to yourself:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Did you do away with the significant other ???:oo::oo::oo::happyb:

.Jeff

Mrs Blackie
11th December 2011, 10:57 PM
Its funny you should say that Jeff, laughing here you should have seen his face when I started emptying out the garage and ordered a skip bin, it was worth gold! and yes now I have the whole garage and loving it I have last minute details to do on it and will take a pic or a few to show you all, I'm so proud of myself, from wanting to start pyrography again to woodturning and everything I love doing and now I have a whole workshop to myself and all my toys well except for my band saw:C. I missed everyone here too it's good to be back!:2tsup:

vk4
12th December 2011, 01:18 AM
Good to see you back.

I had a nice score on friday , an older Carba Tech Table saw, in reasonable condition,just needs a little TLC , and will be as good as new.:2tsup:

I have a couple of wood turning projects on the go as usual , plus I have just made a 75mm face plate for the lathe, being a member of a MENS' SHED has advantages, ! of the members is a retired fitter & Turner , and he gave me a hand.

Now looking at a slightly smaller 1 , about 50-60mm for those smaller items.

will post pic's soon.

Jeff

artme
12th December 2011, 07:14 AM
Who's been abusy little turner?

Great photos of some great work!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Paul39
12th December 2011, 12:47 PM
Nice work Mrs. B.

Stick the mushroom in your microwave for 15 seconds on high, feel the mushroom and repeat until the mushroom is warm to the touch.

Any timber suspected of being buggy can be treated. It will also hasten drying, and also cracking if done too fast.

Mrs Blackie
15th December 2011, 10:46 PM
Thanks guys and thanks for the advice Paul much appreciated.
Cheers!:2tsup:

vk4
15th December 2011, 11:57 PM
HI Mrs B,

I have a couple of things on the go and will post shortly.

Cheers
Jeff

Mrs Blackie
17th December 2011, 12:28 AM
I can't wait Jeff, in progress of turning a small bowl for pot pourri, it's looking good so far, I started it at the Club house so will finish it off at home and post up for you to see, as for the garage its looking fantastic, have family down from Queensland so I haven't got much time for shed atm, but will continue after tuesday.

wheelinround
18th December 2011, 09:43 AM
I can't wait Jeff, in progress of turning a small bowl for pot pourri, it's looking good so far, I started it at the Club house so will finish it off at home and post up for you to see, as for the garage its looking fantastic, have family down from Queensland so I haven't got much time for shed atm, but will continue after tuesday.

Hope they brought you some nice QLD wood down.:U