PDA

View Full Version : Last Pens before Christmas haha!!

Perfect Pens
24th December 2011, 09:59 PM
Merry Christmas to one and All,

I thought I had better get this lot in before Christmas day:) Mostly Resins again with a couple of timbers made from timber given to me by Ironwood (Brad):2tsup:
Roman Harvest Rhodium Black TI Accent Rollerball from Timberbits wrapped in X-Cut Pennyleaf from Ironwood (Brad) finished in CA
Chrome Cigar from Timberbits wrapped in Cooktown Ironwood thanks to Ironwood (Brad) and inlayed with aluminium powder spirals and finished in CA.
Chrome Cigar from Timberbits wrapped in Polyester Resin from Wood n workshop called Lime Crush, I must add it really looks refreshing and juicy.
2 x Gold and Black Titanium Sierras again from Timberbits wrapped in Polyester resin from Wood n Workshop called Crimson Pewter.
2 x Gold and Black Titanium Sierras again from Timberbits wrapped in Polyester resin from Wood n Workshop called Baja.

Thats it from me and I hope you all have a great and Merry Christmas !!:2tsup:

Cheers
Tony

gawdelpus
24th December 2011, 10:33 PM
When your on a good thing stick to it hehe, very nice collection there ?)
Cheers ~ John :2tsup::2tsup:

BoomerangInfo
25th December 2011, 06:16 AM
Good looking bunch there, and good to see you're getting as much work in before family duties interrupt. Merry christmas to you too :)

:santahat:

Russell

Ironwood
26th December 2011, 09:13 AM
Nice work Tony. Hope you liked the blanks.

The inlay on the cigar makes it standout.

Perfect Pens
28th December 2011, 09:38 PM
Thanks Guys,

I just need to try and perfect the metal powder filling with CA as I was not 100% happy with the finish of it, although I think finer lines would have been better too.

Cheers
Tony.

plantagenon
28th December 2011, 09:47 PM
Beautiful work Tony. They keep gettng better. The ironwood is superb and I love the lime green acrylic. :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Greg