PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Working With Wood Show

VEK TOOLS
18th January 2012, 08:42 PM
Hey everyone,

Sydney show is looking like its going to be on the move this year due to venues rising costs at moore park, what would be everyones feedback of a move to a new venue. We have supported the show for the last 5 years as Major Sponsors with the Barrow of tools giveaway & think a new venue would be good for a revived show, im hopping everyone under one roof so the atmosphere is more electric.....whats your thoughts

BobR
18th January 2012, 09:12 PM
If a move means lower costs and more vendors I don't see a problem. Olympic park would be good if their rates are more competitive.

ajw
18th January 2012, 09:14 PM
Another vote for Olympic Park from me. Much more central.

ajw

crowie
18th January 2012, 09:24 PM
:whs: ..........yes both gents...........

I_wanna_Shed
18th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Home bush would be a good location, but would it be good as a facility? The parking is a walk from any of the pavilions, it would be a PITA with two arms full of goodies. This is workable though. A longer walk means more people would use the parcel pickup - this would need to handle the additional load and cars.

Penrith Panthers hold shows throughout the year, I think these are in large marques though?

I like January - it means June and the wood show are coming!

wheelinround
18th January 2012, 10:13 PM
Exhibition floor space where tools etc are shown: 3,100 square metres Horden Pavillion
Exhibition floor space where groups and demos are done: 5,400 square metres Royal Hall of Industries

So where in Sydney is there a darn big shed with 8,500 to 9,000 sqm of floor space with plenty parking. Where would be an industrial site big enough surely some one has an empty shed/workshop/factory/acrerage

Or even a darn big school hall.

Flemington Markets plenty access from nth, sth, east & west, plenty parking, plenty food one big hall.

VEK TOOLS
18th January 2012, 10:24 PM
Home bush would be a good location, but would it be good as a facility? The parking is a walk from any of the pavilions, it would be a PITA with two arms full of goodies. This is workable though. A longer walk means more people would use the parcel pickup - this would need to handle the additional load and cars.

we are having the NTX show this year at homebush & im quite sure the working with wood show will end up there, we have done a few shows in homebush & reckon it would be best there also, im sure there will be the mini train rides to the carpark, your feedback is very important in making any show a success & for us as exhibitors we always like a successful show as the days go faster & we hopefully dont have much stock to pack up:doh:

Jim Carroll
19th January 2012, 09:23 AM
The one thing VEK omitted is that there is a change of dates as well, not in June

JULY 13-15th so mark that in your diary.

wheelinround
19th January 2012, 09:45 AM
Well thats great news Jim Fridays is going to be very very very quiet well maybe
Winter School Holidays Monday, 04 July 2011 - Friday, 15 July 2011

Edited to add. Seems the dates have not been changed on the website as yet http://www.eee.net.au/index.php/exhibitions/timber-working-with-wood/sydney.html

Timber & Working With Wood | Sydney
Details

WHEN: 15-17 June 2012
WHERE: The Entertainment Quarter - Royal Hall of Industries & Hordern Pavilion, Moore Park, Sydney
TIMES: 10am-5pm Daily

VEK TOOLS
19th January 2012, 10:29 AM
the one thing vek omitted is that there is a change of dates as well, not in june

july 13-15th so mark that in your diary.

the reason why i didnt say anything is the dates will probably be changed as awisa trade show in darling harbour is on those dates so if it was on those dates both vek tools & festool will not be able to attend as we are committed to awisa show also

I_wanna_Shed
19th January 2012, 12:15 PM
The one thing VEK omitted is that there is a change of dates as well, not in June

JULY 13-15th so mark that in your diary.

An extra month to wait :((

An extra month to save :D

Jim Carroll
19th January 2012, 12:21 PM
the reason why i didnt say anything is the dates will probably be changed as awisa trade show in darling harbour is on those dates so if it was on those dates both vek tools & festool will not be able to attend as we are committed to awisa show also

Good point, will have to wait for further confirmation

Ross
19th January 2012, 01:25 PM
Rosehill Race Course?

Hawksbury Show Ground?

VEK TOOLS
19th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Rosehill Race Course?

Hawksbury Show Ground?

we did rosehill racecourse with NTX 2 years ago & customers didnt like the fact they had to walk accross the fields where they had to park to get to the venue, hence why this year they are having it at Homebush

wheelinround
19th January 2012, 01:49 PM
we did rosehill racecourse with NTX 2 years ago & customers didnt like the fact they had to walk accross the fields where they had to park to get to the venue, hence why this year they are having it at Homebush

Funny isn't it they'll walk that and further Race days :? Maybe they have become so soft and frail gee even in the wheelchair I have pushed around paddocks to see stuff at shows especially country style.

aussiepens
19th January 2012, 02:32 PM
Rosehill Racecourse hosts various events during the year.

See for example:
Event Calendar | Rosehill Gardens Event Centre | Australian Turf Club (http://www.rosehillgardens.com.au/event-calendar.asp)

ian
19th January 2012, 03:37 PM
Home bush would be a good location, but would it be good as a facility? The parking is a walk from any of the pavilions, it would be a PITA with two arms full of goodies. This is workable though. A longer walk means more people would use the parcel pickup - this would need to handle the additional load and cars. the woodshow was at Homebush Olympic Park for a few years between about 1998 and 2002. the venue was the pavilion used for the regional displays at the Easter Show.
I remember the venue being a real pain in terms of vehicle access. Things might be better in terms of public transport now.

dates? try and avoid the school holidays

Ozkaban
19th January 2012, 04:24 PM
Another vote for Homebush. Could happily take a half day off work on Friday and head down. Much more central location :2tsup:

ClintO
19th January 2012, 09:08 PM
Homebush is fine as long as there is an excellent way to get heavy items to the carpark or a parcel pickup system that allows you to drop things off while you shop.
When I am an exhibitor at Homebush they run the little "trains" or a minibus back to the carpark and these would not suit a plank of timber, and it is a long walk otherwise

bsrlee
19th January 2012, 09:18 PM
Rosehill is a PITA for public transport & NO disabled access unless you drive in the 'special' entrance. They can have a bus pickup from Parramatta station, but its an ancient bus with no disabled provisions and no parcel provisions. There is also an internal, unregistered bus which runs to the car park, but its even worse that the road bus - its an old Toyota rattler with narrow door & cr@ppy seats. Its also a series of interconected halls & stables rather like Fox, but closer together, with horse apples.

The Panthers site is miles from anywhere. I don't know about busses but its nowhere near a rail line. The firearms shows that are held there are in a couple of large inflatable buildings like the ones that were used for the Olympic Park shows, but smaller ( half, quarter the size?).

Homebush has good rail access, reasonable bus access, parking is about as good as Fox, maybe a bit more distance to walk, but there are the kiddie trains that run a circuit. Food is ~meh~.

For some people the move to a July date is going to be a bit of a killer as they won't be able to make an immediate tax claim for tools they buy for their trade.

ubeaut
19th January 2012, 09:23 PM
Did a couple of WWW Shows at holmbush and they were absolute corkers (from an exhibitors point of view) apart from the heat and torrential downpour just on pack up time at the last show.

I'd be happy to go there at least there was good public transport and lots of low cost parking close to the pavilion (at least it was then).

:U

I_wanna_Shed
19th January 2012, 10:05 PM
Seems like Homebush is popular with these punters. As long as there is an easy and safe way to get goods to your car it ticks lots of boxes. Much closer to the middle of Sydney too which in turn should attract more people.

wheelinround
20th January 2012, 08:03 AM
Having battled the traffic trying to come home after the show when footy is on at ANZ Stadium here's the dates for July.

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 15 - Parramatta Eels v South Sydney Rabbitohs

29-2 July

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 17 - South Sydney Rabbitohs v Penrith Panthers

Saturday 30 June

Toyota AFL Premiership Round 14 - Sydney Swans v GWS Giants

JULY

06-9 July

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 18 - South Sydney Rabbitohs v Newcastle Knights

Saturday 7 July

Super Rugby - HSBC Waratahs v Brumbies

13-16 July

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 19 - Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels

20-23 July

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 20 - South Sydney Rabbitohs v St George Illawarra Dragons

27-30 July

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 21 - South Sydney Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

27-30 July

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 21 - Bulldogs v North Queensland Cowboys

FenceFurniture
20th January 2012, 08:58 AM
Funny isn't it they'll walk that and further Race days :?

That's coz the punters (unlike woodies) come away lighter.

Homebush is the go. It is MUCH better to get to for people in the west. In fact, coming from the Blue Mountains having the show at Moore Park is just not viable.....

Jim Carroll
20th January 2012, 09:06 AM
Having battled the traffic trying to come home after the show when footy is on at ANZ Stadium here's the dates for July.

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 15 - Parramatta Eels v South Sydney Rabbitohs

29-2 July

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 17 - South Sydney Rabbitohs v Penrith Panthers

Saturday 30 June

Toyota AFL Premiership Round 14 - Sydney Swans v GWS Giants

JULY

06-9 July

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 18 - South Sydney Rabbitohs v Newcastle Knights

Saturday 7 July

Super Rugby - HSBC Waratahs v Brumbies

13-16 July

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 19 - Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels

20-23 July

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 20 - South Sydney Rabbitohs v St George Illawarra Dragons

27-30 July

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 21 - South Sydney Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

27-30 July

NRL Telstra Premiership Round 21 - Bulldogs v North Queensland Cowboys

Ray there is no mention if they are day or night games.

If night games then there is no problem

As with all shows there is always a parcel pick up area so no need to lug heavy parcels to your car.

FenceFurniture
20th January 2012, 11:53 AM
I've never been to a show, so I don't know if this happens, but some kind of "hat check in" would be very useful to deposit the goodies at during the day. There are a number of benefits to this for all:

Makes it less tiring for the punters carting stuff around, therefore may stay longer and be persuaded to part with more readies
Would make walking around much easier for all concerned - it's tiresome to have to dodge obstacles in a crowd all day, particularly if the carrier is one of those dopey types that isn't aware of their immediate space.
If the fee was modest it would encourage people to use the facility, and would raise some extra bucks for the organiser. Even if it didn't raise a reasonable profit it should still happen to make the show run better.
I'm sure that many ask the vendor to hold the goods until the end of the day for pickup, which means that you have to do a circuit or three at the end of the day, and the vendor's stand stays chocked up.

Jim Carroll
20th January 2012, 12:23 PM
I've never been to a show, so I don't know if this happens, but some kind of "hat check in" would be very useful to deposit the goodies at during the day. There are a number of benefits to this for all:

Makes it less tiring for the punters carting stuff around, therefore may stay longer and be persuaded to part with more readies
Would make walking around much easier for all concerned - it's tiresome to have to dodge obstacles in a crowd all day, particularly if the carrier is one of those dopey types that isn't aware of their immediate space.
If the fee was modest it would encourage people to use the facility, and would raise some extra bucks for the organiser. Even if it didn't raise a reasonable profit it should still happen to make the show run better.
I'm sure that many ask the vendor to hold the goods until the end of the day for pickup, which means that you have to do a circuit or three at the end of the day, and the vendor's stand stays chocked up.

This is what the parcel pick up area is for.
There is no charge for the customers.
Most sellers will send the gear to this area or the customer can take and place there, as long as they remember to pick up at the end of the day.

wheelinround
20th January 2012, 12:26 PM
Ray there is no mention if they are day or night games.

If night games then there is no problem

As with all shows there is always a parcel pick up area so no need to lug heavy parcels to your car.

Your right Jim it doesn't but the dates are 13th to 16th long game and with Sydney's events parking laws :roll: does it matter if day or night traffic still is traffic:? and as many found out the last two years getting out of Moore Park and having to pass by ANZ stadium was a night mare. Not to forget if Union games on up the road.

Parcel pick up no problem just walk back to car and then drive back to parcel pick up.

Parking fee's and fines at Homebush :o thats less $$$ to spend in side.

Car Park Rates

0 - 1 hr $4.00 1 - 2 hrs $8.00 2 - 3 hrs $12.00 3 - 4 hrs $16.00 4 + hrs $20.00

I like the date change sons birthday always same weekend as June plus 4 other family members birthdays in June makes spending at the show rather hard.

Guess Pat will vote yes too as he usually has to race off in June.

FenceFurniture
20th January 2012, 04:53 PM
Goodo, thanks Jim.

nz_carver
26th January 2012, 11:18 AM
ok well I have looked in to some things
(some people will know what im talking abot)

Now there is alot going on with more park
Randwick is just down the road and it is going under a large upgrade so a lot of the events that go on there have been moved
so more park knows there is a $ to be made with space and events

Rose hilll was a idear but all rase meetings for randwick have been moved aroud
so there for rose hill is now ment to have more race meeting

I got told that there was a contract with the wood show and more park
ie, how many years the wood show was going to be there that may be up?

if it move it can only be a good thing as in the event game space is $ and being were more park is its BIG $$$ it maybe a good thing that it moves it will bring more people as I know a lot of the old boys at turning do not like the drive to the city and there are alot of people out there in the same boat

now the moveing and all from people I have talked to has just been that TALK its one of them things we just have to wate and see:doh:

bassmansimon
29th January 2012, 03:17 PM
I've just been to the website (Timber & Working With Wood | Sydney (http://www.eee.net.au/index.php/exhibitions/timber-working-with-wood/sydney.html)) and it now says July 23-25, 2012 at Homebush.

Big Shed
29th January 2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks, except your link gives the dates as 27,28 and 29 July 2012:?

Pat
29th January 2012, 04:29 PM
I just had a look at the EEE (http://www.eee.net.au/index.php/exhibitions/timber-working-with-wood/sydney.html) website. Homebush 27 - 29 July.

Ambivalent to the location, dates are ok, more time to save the pancakes:U

bassmansimon
29th January 2012, 05:02 PM
Argh! sorry about that. Yes, it is 27-29 July. don't know what I was thinking when I posted that earlier.

crowie
29th January 2012, 07:06 PM
Yes, HOMEBUSH not Moore Park......Is that correct???
Thought I'm very happy if it's Homebush

Timber & Working With Wood | Sydney (http://www.eee.net.au/index.php/exhibitions/timber-working-with-wood/sydney.html)

Below is a copy of the first few lines of the website announcing the Sydney Working with Wood......

Timber & Working With Wood | Sydney
Details
Written by Leanne Wednesday, 15 June 2011 00:20

ALL NEW Dates & Venue for Sydney, 2012!

WHEN: 27, 28 & 29 July 2012
WHERE: Homebush
TIMES: 10am-5pm Daily

Christos
29th January 2012, 07:15 PM
Homebush is a big place, is there a map?

Liz Falloon
8th March 2012, 12:53 PM
Hi Guys, been watching the comments and wanted to wait until we had everything confirmed, before replying. Sydney Timber has moved not only dates but venue as well. The show is off to Olympic Park, Homebush on July 27-29th - sorry about the extra month's wait for the show everyone. We did have it scheduled earlier but then heard from our exhibitors that it was on the same weekend as AWISA - not good! Anyway all confirmed now - mark your diary!!

When we looked at our visitor demos to the show the large majority of visitors are from that side of the city, so it made sense for us to move. Being totally truthful there was also another factor which was that the Entertainment Centre was becoming too expensive and that was putting the show's viability at risk. The layout of the Dome and Exhibition Halls will make for a better presented and easier to get around floor plan for you as the visitor. We have had many meetings with their managment and can say they are truly customner friendly and want to make our show really work. We have gone over all of the issues faced when Homebush first opened and from what they are telling us it really has changed. Friendly parking systems, they will allow buses to drop off at the front, better catering, halls now airconditioned, many opportunities for extra promotion of the event. They also now have many eateries - one lunch we tried out the local Thai restaurant $11.00 for the freshest and best taste ever! Lots of other eateries in close proxcimity to the venue, or if you didn't want to go our of the hall a large cafe inside. They even want us to discuss menues with them!! That's a first - we always submit our food requests, and the venues do what they want! it's a constant battle. So fingers crossed all will be good!

The theme of the show this year is Come, Try and Learn - this came about after requests from visitors wanted the shows to be more interactive. The exhibitors have really stepped up and already have confirmed sessions from VEK Tools, Festool, RDG Agencies, Arobtech, Lidcombe TAFE, Tooltechnics, Ulphosterysupplies.com and more to come. We are aiming to have the full program listed on our website by the end of March keep watching www.iexh.com.au (http://www.iexh.com.au) . Returning this year we have Guilio, Theo, Stan, Howard Products, Gifkins, Doug Bell - all of them have developed new presentations and have also joined in Come, Try and Learn with their programs. A new presenter Ken Wraight joins Jim Caroll's stand. So reckon we are in for a lively show.
Will keep you updated
Until next time Liz

wheelinround
8th March 2012, 01:19 PM
Homebush is a big place, is there a map?

From China take slow boat to WA pay Cpt $$$$, land on deserted beach ride camel to train station.:q

Wongo
8th March 2012, 01:27 PM
What are we going to do with lunch?

Pat, you picking me up on the way there? :D

Liz Falloon
8th March 2012, 01:54 PM
Wongo
forgot to say we still will have the forum lounge on site with tea, coffee and water - so you would just have to bring your sandwich. otherwise lots of food inside the hall at the cafe. Liz

wheelinround
8th March 2012, 01:56 PM

Yeh no upstairs hideaways :p

Eat it I hope :U

Ozkaban
8th March 2012, 02:28 PM
Hi Guys, been watching the comments and wanted to wait until we had everything confirmed, before replying. Sydney Timber has moved not only dates but venue as well. The show is off to Olympic Park, Homebush on July 27-29th -

:hpydans:

Means I can head out there from work on Friday as I'm just down the road. Heck, I'd ride my bike there, but taking goodies home would be a challenge :doh: I missed last year, so I'm happy about this one.

Cheers,
Dave

Chris Parks
9th March 2012, 04:13 PM

Is Pat ignoring you? he can pick me up though!

Christos
9th March 2012, 05:24 PM
One question regarding parking what are the cost for an all day parking?

Let's say 9am until 6pm.

wheelinround
9th March 2012, 05:26 PM
One question regarding parking what are the cost for an all day parking?

Let's say 9am until 6pm.

http://www.woodworkforums.com/f135/sydney-working-wood-show-146745/#post1432548

Christos
9th March 2012, 05:33 PM
There has to be a slightly better option then what was mention earlier in the thread.

Take the car part way. Ride a bike part way. Walk part way.

I think I will be taking a trip to Homebush to take a look.

wheelinround
9th March 2012, 05:37 PM
There has to be a slightly better option then what was mention earlier in the thread.

Public transport train, bus or ferry maybe Pat could pick you up too or go with someone else let them worry about the parking share the cost.

Christos
9th March 2012, 05:42 PM
...maybe Pat could pick you up.....

This is going to be very crowded in Pat car. Can I bring a friend? :U

ian
9th March 2012, 09:13 PM

Public transport train, bus or ferry maybe Pat could pick you up too or go with someone else let them worry about the parking share the cost.There's a train every 10 mins out of Lidcombe

what you really need to worry about is a footy match -- the whole area including over in Concord West will become restricted parking.

ian
9th March 2012, 09:18 PM
Sydney Timber has moved not only dates but venue as well. The show is off to Olympic Park, Homebush on July 27-29th

all confirmed now - mark your diary!!

The theme of the show this year is Come, Try and Learn - this came about after requests from visitors wanted the shows to be more interactive.

we are in for a lively show.Liz
does the Sydney T&WW count as a "major event" at Homebush.
I.e. does the show entry price have to include the cost of public transport to and from Homebush ?

wheelinround
10th March 2012, 09:22 AM
Ian Footy matches are planned and I think I linked to them earlier in the thread, so major event parking will be in place I guess.

ian
10th March 2012, 12:39 PM
I think that major event parking is only in place for the day that there's a game at ANZ stadium.

For the weekend of 27 – 29 July, it looks as though the Swans are playing on the Gold Coast and Western Sydney is at the Showground. So no clash with the AFL?

Can someone tell me why the NRL won't say when its matches are being played after Round 7 in mid-April?
I can't even work out if the last weekend in July is Round 17, 18 or 19 !

But the other issue should the wood show be deemed a "Major Event" is parking restrictions would be in place on the days ANZ stadium was not being used, BUT the benefit for those not driving to Homebush is for a "major event" the ticket price includes public transport to and from

graemet
15th May 2012, 05:35 PM
I just saw the programme in AW. Gee, Neil, business must be crook - can't you give 'em a pic where you look a bit happier. You're not a grumpy bloke. Never mind, I'll still come and say g'day.

wheelinround
15th May 2012, 05:45 PM
I just saw the programme in AW. Gee, Neil, business must be crook - can't you give 'em a pic where you look a bit happier. You're not a grumpy bloke. Never mind, I'll still come and say g'day.

Neil as in U-beaut I hope you mean he's one from TWWS FB page.

He's smiling now cause he's away from that misserable Victorian weather

graemet
15th May 2012, 06:14 PM
Neil as in U-beaut I hope you mean he's one from TWWS FB page.

He's smiling now cause he's away from that misserable Victorian weather
That's the bloke! But the pic was in Australian Woodworking, p52. Looks like he found 5c and lost a tenner.

John T
15th May 2012, 09:04 PM
HI I will be flying up to sydney from tassi for the wood show in july, will be staying with my niece in gordon how far is that from homebush, how many train or busses will i have to change to get to the working with wood show.
regards john t.

Pac man
15th May 2012, 09:31 PM
HI I will be flying up to sydney from tassi for the wood show in july, will be staying with my niece in gordon how far is that from homebush, how many train or busses will i have to change to get to the working with wood show.
regards john t.

131500 Transport Infoline - Home (http://www.131500.com.au)

ian
15th May 2012, 11:54 PM
regards john t.Pac man has provided the link to the timetables and travel time estimates

But briefly, it's two trains
Gordon to Lidcombe via Central -- travel time ~ 56 minutes
Lidcombe to Olympic Park -- travel time ~ 5 mins, train every 10 mins
The fare varies upon when you leave Gordon -- too early on Friday and you'll be paying the peak fare. Get your niece to find out the which train is the first on which you can travel off peak.

NCArcher
16th May 2012, 08:37 AM
Off peak is $8.80
Adult return is $12.80

wheelinround
16th May 2012, 10:19 AM
Off peak is $8.80
Adult return is $12.80

If a consesssion card is handy use it!!!!

If you can get to Macquarie Uni area.
A bus trip from Macquarie Uni area to ANZ stadium is also available (http://www.131500.com.au/plan-your-trip/trip-planner?itd_itdDate=20120516&itd_itdTripDateTimeDepArr=dep&itd_itdTimeHour=09&itd_itdTimeMinute=15&itd_itdTimeAMPM=am&select_origin=stateless%3A10116378&select_destination=stateless%3ApoiID%3A466121139%3A95304003%3A-1&x=19&y=4#trip4)

Chris Parks
16th May 2012, 02:03 PM
Can I ask a really dumb question, where is the building(s) that this is being held in? Perhaps someone with better computer skills than me can do a notated map and post it here for all us Homebush challenged people.

wheelinround
16th May 2012, 02:13 PM
Here you go Chris Sydney Showground - The Dream Venue (http://www.sydneyshowground.com.au/SSEventCalendar/EventList.aspx?TargetDate=27/07/2012%2012:00:00%20AM)

Timber & Working with Wood Expo 2012

Dates: Friday, 27 July 2012 - Sunday, 29 July 2012 Where: Dome , Exhibition Hall 2A , Exhibition Hall 2B Australia's premier event for woodworking! From the weekend hobbyist and home DIYer through to the most passionate of enthusiasts, this is a show you cannot miss. See the best in the industry share their expertise, have fun trying new techniques and tools - and experience some of the worlds finest timbers...all at the one location!

Open 10am to 5pm daily.

Prices
Adult $16
Concession $14
Children (Under 14) when accompanied by an adult on Saturday & Sunday are Free.
Note: Multi-Day pass discount available.

NCArcher
16th May 2012, 04:52 PM
Sydney Showgrounds - Google Maps (http://maps.google.com.au/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Sydney+Showgrounds&fb=1&gl=au&hq=Sydney+Showgrounds&ei=cD-zT87fHqayiQe3tsH8CA&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&ved=0CAgQtgM)

The Dome, Exhibition Hall 2A and Exhibition Hall 2B

John T
16th May 2012, 11:42 PM
Thank you to the 4 forum members who repilied with information about transport to the wood show, I am looking foward to it i guess i will be able to meet some members that i see on the forum and maybe spend time on the forum stand,
regards john.

ian
17th May 2012, 12:33 AM
Thank you to the 4 forum members who repilied with information about transport to the wood show, I am looking foward to it i guess i will be able to meet some members that i see on the forum and maybe spend time on the forum stand,
regards john. Hi John :)
maybe bring some wood with you :;

NCArcher
17th May 2012, 10:23 AM
regards john.
I found the whole transport issue too confusing so just booked into a hotel in Homebush. :U I'll be parking at the hotel and walking to the venue.

wheelinround
17th May 2012, 12:46 PM
I found the whole transport issue too confusing so just booked into a hotel in Homebush. :U I'll be parking at the hotel and walking to the venue.

So you'll be hob knobbing with the hoons of a night time.

NCArcher
17th May 2012, 01:02 PM
The DrMrs and MiniArcher will be with me so hangin' will be limited :D
They will be heading into the city for non-woodwork related fun (if such a thing exists)