PDA

View Full Version : my kenworth with a cherry picker

hornpout
22nd January 2012, 11:02 AM
:U Hey guy`s this is my kenworth with a cherry picker i went up to a logging operation and got this idea i made this 2 years ago no pattern for this one everthing works on it the clamp`s open and closed and the boom goes up and down i`m going to start leaving them all natural wood with diferent wood to make them look good hope you the pictures come out

bj383ss
22nd January 2012, 02:36 PM
Looks good Hornpout. Really like your designs. You have very good imagination just like Fozzy. Keep the pics coming.

Bret

crowie
22nd January 2012, 06:43 PM
:U Hey guy`s this is my kenworth with a cherry picker i went up to a logging operation and got this idea i made this 2 years ago no pattern for this one everthing works on it the clamp`s open and closed and the boom goes up and down i`m going to start leaving them all natural wood with diferent wood to make them look good hope you the pictures come out

G'Day "hornpout",
Wow and wow, What a top job!!!!
With the quality of your workmanship and that "ubeaut" paint job, your truck looks STORE BOUGHT.
Beaut details too.
You have some very special ability, to produce craftmanship like this; very well done.
Cheers, crowie

munruben
29th January 2012, 08:44 AM
Great as usual. Lovely looking truck. :2tsup: