PDA

View Full Version : How many more sleeps ?

Pariss
24th January 2012, 05:50 AM
Only 4 months to go till the Brisbane WWW expo guys & Gals. Great excuse for a holiday too. This year I'm investing in a bigger back-pack and a much larger suitcase. Might even bring the missus so I have an extra pair of hands to carry all the stuff home he he.
:rolleyes::D

mkypenturner
24th January 2012, 06:44 AM
just rember the forum lounge ( best little storage area ) remember my stash :D including that length of bimble box burl i got for $1 :D
yeah also looking forward to it again hope to get there again this year

mkypenturner
24th January 2012, 07:01 AM
i know its a long way off but does anybody have some inside info on the dates
it would be good to know now so i can look at getting cheaper flights so i can spend more at the wood show :D if you know but cant put up here yet can you pm me please

robbygard
24th January 2012, 07:45 AM
Only 4 months to go till the Brisbane WWW expo guys & Gals. Great excuse for a holiday too. This year I'm investing in a bigger back-pack and a much larger suitcase. Might even bring the missus so I have an extra pair of hands to carry all the stuff home he he.
:rolleyes::D

i find being retired that "sleeps" is a very inaccurate way of counting time ... sometimes i have two or three sleeps in a 24 hour period :B

regards david

munruben
24th January 2012, 07:50 AM
i know its a long way off but does anybody have some inside info on the dates
it would be good to know now so i can look at getting cheaper flights so i can spend more at the wood show :D if you know but cant put up here yet can you pm me pleaseMay 18th - 20th inclusive.:2tsup:

Pariss
24th January 2012, 09:48 AM
just rember the forum lounge ( best little storage area ) remember my stash :D including that length of bimble box burl i got for $1 :D
yeah also looking forward to it again hope to get there again this year

Yeah Troy, that weekend for me was like a kid going to Disneyland ha ha. :2tsup:

mkypenturner
24th January 2012, 10:54 AM
May 18th - 20th inclusive.:2tsup:

Cool hope thats correct extra cheap flights

sturina
24th January 2012, 09:18 PM
Looking forward to the Sydney WWW Show, and usual falls a few days after my birthday, so plenty of birthday shopping to be had

plantagenon
24th January 2012, 10:37 PM
Maybe we can all arrange to catch up at the Expo and at least meet and know who we are posting with. I am sure there will be a lot from Brisbane who will be in that.