PDA

View Full Version : Luggage storage Sydney

John Saxton
31st January 2012, 04:45 PM
Was wondering if anyone knows of a luggage storage facility handy to Sydney Domestic Air Terminal?

Have checked the online faq's but cannot see where there is one at the airport.

I know that since 9/11 airport security has understandably tightened up therefore luggage storage is generally not a given at airports.

TIA

Cheers:)

munruben
7th February 2012, 07:01 PM
I believe there is a baggage storage facility at the Sydney terminal but not sure where.. A couple of years ago I was bringing a chain saw back on a flight from Sydney to Brisbane and was not allowed to put it on the plane because it was second hand and may have had fuel in the fuel tank.. I was told that I could leave it at the airport in storage until I could arrange for someone to come and pick it up at a later date.
The chain saw was not worth paying to have in storage for a long period of time and I had nobody who could pick it up at a later date so I actually gave the chainsaw to one of the airport staff who couldn't believe her luck. said her saw had just given up the ghost so at least it went to a good cause.

Big Shed
7th February 2012, 07:16 PM
Sydney Airport Luggage Storage (http://www.airwise.com/airports/south_pacific/sydney/luggage.html)

munruben
7th February 2012, 07:24 PM
Wow, you wouldn't want to store something for very long at those prices.:)

John Saxton
16th February 2012, 12:09 PM
Thanks to all for the responses we have got this sorted out through the cruise company.

Cheers:)