PDA

View Full Version : Caps

Termite
2nd February 2005, 04:23 PM
So what hapened to the U-Beaut WW Forum caps. Did they die a natural death or did Him Up There kill them off? :confused:

Kev Y.
7th February 2005, 01:03 PM
Strange you should mention that.. I was going to ask the same thing.

Maybe next time I drive past christophas place he might give me "doorstops" cap seeing as he dont need it any more ;)

RETIRED
7th February 2005, 01:29 PM
Still in the pipeline.

ozwinner
7th February 2005, 04:37 PM
How longs the pipe??
Is this the same pipe the terrorists keep blowing up??

Al :D

RETIRED
7th February 2005, 05:30 PM
OOOh, I am cut to the quick by your cynical comment. :D

TEEJAY
23rd August 2005, 02:21 PM
Ordered my cap mid last week and got it early this week - wonderful. Get my name added to the sides for public castigation - looking forward to the next excuse to wear it - a wood show or gathering or sale - they're all great!!

Stuart
23rd August 2005, 11:00 PM
Ordered my cap mid last week and got it early this week - wonderful. Get my name added to the sides for public castigation - looking forward to the next excuse to wear it - a wood show or gathering or sale - they're all great!!

What? You don't wear it around the house?

Termite
24th August 2005, 10:30 AM
What? You don't wear it around the house?
Well my hat is a working hat, I wear it in the shed all the time so that when I take it on an outing I can pass for a real woodworker. :D

burn
24th August 2005, 10:48 AM
I wore mine on holidays down at the snow this year .... clearly I'm the only forum member who ski's at Perisher Valley, either that or I scared all the non-foilies away buy my foilies cap!

Just had a thought ... perhaps it's me!
:D

Baz
24th August 2005, 07:09 PM
I think anyone skiing in a pair of shorts and foilie would scare anyone. :D
Cheers
Barry

burn
24th August 2005, 07:13 PM
I think anyone skiing in a pair of shorts and foilie would scare anyone. :D
Cheers
Barry

Hey, skiing is one of the few times I actually put on long trousers!!! ... Naturally of course as soon as I get back to the lodge, the ski pants come off .... shut up peoples ... and the shorts go back on!

Burn