PDA

View Full Version : Anything happening in Melbourne in April?

Cliff Rogers
16th February 2012, 02:53 PM
Don't know the dates yet but I have a chance of scoring a week of training, probly after Easter & I don't make the dates but it would make sense to have it the week Monday 16th to Friday 20th 'cos every other week has a holiday in it.
If it is, I'd travel on the weekend & I work it so I had at least a full weekend day before or after.
How much notice do you all need?
I'll keep bugging them about it. :D

Grumpy John
16th February 2012, 03:54 PM
If you ask real nicely he just might arrange a weekend get together :D.

Cliff Rogers
16th February 2012, 04:13 PM
Maybe I can bring all my turning tools for him to demonstrate sharpening. :think:

RETIRED
16th February 2012, 04:31 PM
It could be arranged. How much excess baggage did you say?:D

dai sensei
16th February 2012, 08:03 PM
Don't know the dates yet but I have a chance of scoring a week of training, probly after Easter & I don't make the dates but it would make sense to have it the week Monday 16th to Friday 20th 'cos every other week has a holiday in it.
If it is, I'd travel on the weekend & I work it so I had at least a full weekend day before or after.
How much notice do you all need?
I'll keep bugging them about it. :D

April hmmm, what am I doing then :rolleyes: Will be watching for dates :U

issatree
16th February 2012, 08:09 PM
Hi All,
On the last days of April 28 / 29 / Mon. 30th, you have "The Horsham U Turn " Run by Brendan Stemp, & all his Helpers.
Great Show, & we will be there.
Fri. is Set up Day.

nz_carver
16th February 2012, 08:42 PM
Well I'm flying in around the Wednesday befor u turn and back hoping fly back Wednesday after have not booked tickets yet

Neil here some date for you
Road trip. To u turn with :q

Hell Id just pay a plane tick to go play at robbos :U

_fly_
16th February 2012, 09:04 PM
Do I have to be golden member to be allowed to visit?
What about my first born?
And I'm not far away, can get anywhere on the cruiser, Maybe a ride on the bike?
Peter

Pagie
16th February 2012, 09:27 PM
Don't make it early in April as I have to go under the knife on the 3rd. :doh:

cookie48
16th February 2012, 10:38 PM
Ohhhh come on fella's. Make it early May and I would be able to join in. Got my son's 40th (I am getting old) then.
Cookie

Cliff Rogers
16th February 2012, 11:05 PM
The first 2 weeks in April have Easter in between them & the last full week in April has Anzac day in it. It is a Wednesday this year, you might want to keep that in mind nz.

rsser
17th February 2012, 01:12 PM
Maybe I can bring all my turning tools for him to demonstrate sharpening. :think:

You should see his 'bird beak' gouges.

Pro territory.

Cliff Rogers
17th February 2012, 11:14 PM
I said sharpen, not regrind. :D