PDA

View Full Version : Biting Midge's

vsquizz
5th February 2005, 04:56 PM
For those of you who have not seen the Midgies that are getting around latley here is a pic:

(This one is from lower Moutain Creek, at Upper Mountain Creek they are really big):D

Cheers

oges
5th February 2005, 05:21 PM
big sucker, could almost carry off a baby :D

bitingmidge
5th February 2005, 06:14 PM
For those of you who have not seen the Midgies that are getting around latley here is a pic:

(This one is from lower Moutain Creek, at Upper Mountain Creek they are really big):D

Cheers
Ohh yeah! They get a LOT bigger than that one, and their eyes are a LOT redder sometimes!!!

That one's pretty darned good looking though...is she married???

Love it!!!

P :D :D :D :D

ozwinner
5th February 2005, 06:25 PM
Slow day out West Squizzy??

Al :D

vsquizz
5th February 2005, 06:57 PM
very very slow....had a couple with the boys last night....think it must have been something I ate....

The Midge was made by my 4 year old, all by herself.

Cheers

ozwinner
5th February 2005, 07:19 PM
very very slow....had a couple with the boys last night....think it must have been something I ate....

The Midge was made by my 4 year old, all by herself.

Cheers
Dont ya just hate that, yeah I know, never again!!!!! :(

Al :D

Wayne Davy
5th February 2005, 09:35 PM
(This one is from lower Moutain Creek, at Upper Mountain Creek they are really big)

Damn site better looking than the one we have hanging around the forum (where's the mortein honey)

vsquizz
5th February 2005, 10:19 PM
Midge, My daughter likes to keep an eye on the avatars. She always spots the "hovering mossie" and wants to know why Brudda is banging his head. But her favourite is "that naughty caveman who is hiding a big stick behind his back":D

Cheers

Iain
6th February 2005, 08:21 AM
Try Loch Sport in Vic if you want REAL mozzies, fortunately the march flies keep them in check :eek:

Kev Y.
6th February 2005, 09:30 AM
Midge, My daughter likes to keep an eye on the avatars. She always spots the "hovering mossie" and wants to know why Brudda is banging his head. But her favourite is "that naughty caveman who is hiding a big stick behind his back":D

Cheers

Cos it feels good when I stop.. :o

OR the difference between me and a computer is that you only need to punch the info into a computer once! :p