PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Sunday's TTTG tool sale?

ian
6th March 2012, 08:55 PM
The Sydney based Traditional Tools Group are holding their annual tool sale at Asquith Boys High this Sunday

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s37/heavansabove/Application001.jpg

Who is going?
should we arrange to meet in the canteen or car park to swap tales?

AND Wheelinround -- if you and Fletty are going to be there let's try and meet up and say hello
Maybe we can talk about my lathe

wheelinround
6th March 2012, 10:11 PM
Ian not sure at this stage but sounds like a good idea to me.:2tsup:

Ian just clarify weather is a big factor at this stage.

Ray

Heavansabove
8th March 2012, 10:41 AM
The forecast for Sunday is "Partly cloudy... The chance of showers from the morning". Max 24 degrees. So the weather will be ok, much the same on Saturday - so should be dry enough.

Certainly I cannot think of anything better to do - the beaches are out with the conditions, the lawn is too soaked to mow, hopefully someone else has done the supermarket shopping!

Cheers
Peter

wheelinround
9th March 2012, 08:42 AM
The forecast for Sunday is "Partly cloudy... The chance of showers from the morning". Max 24 degrees. So the weather will be ok, much the same on Saturday - so should be dry enough.

Certainly I cannot think of anything better to do - the beaches are out with the conditions, the lawn is too soaked to mow, hopefully someone else has done the supermarket shopping!

Cheers
Peter

Your right Peter lawns soaked, garden to wet to weed, ground to soggy to walk on and wheelchair sinks like a lead balloon. She does all of the above lawn, garden, housework and the shopping as well as drive me around. So I have to consider the time she needs for things she wants to do and must do like a very fine knitted shawl being made for a 35th celebration raffle due in August 2 years in the making. Thats just one of the projects she has ATM. Both gluttens for punishment taking on too much.