PDA

View Full Version : Homeshop Universal Woodworking Machine manufactured by HA Behrens Pty Ltd

tonyt
8th April 2000, 01:51 PM
Has anyone have a copy of the instruction manual for this machine.

Andy R
17th January 2005, 10:30 AM
Has anyone have a copy of the instruction manual for this machine.
Not tonyt tony but i do have the same model and am after any information i can get on attachments or how some of the less obvious pieces fit together.I may in fact have some missing bits to my setup just to confuse things more as well. Is there any thing specific that i may be able to help you with ? I am a steel machinist and am used to dealing with much larger more complicated machines and so this gives me some insight into machine setup.

mikeyp
17th January 2005, 01:30 PM
Yes,

Looking for anything in particular or just a copy?

Mike

Brett C
18th January 2005, 10:34 AM
Are these anything like the Woodfast Universal Woodworking Machine. I have one of these and I believe that they were originally manufactured by another company in Melbourne

Brett

Robert WA
20th January 2005, 01:25 AM
A name from my past - Behrens.

A long time ago I sailed out of the Royal SA Yacht Squadron. For 2 years I crewed on an H28 owned and sailed by Alan Behrens. He was then the proprietor of the business that made the machines, in a small backyard factory in Norwood.

I quit sailing to go to university in the 60s and lost touch. The last I heard he had built a 40' plywood, centre-cockpit yacht and had retired to the Whitsunday coast. I have no idea what happened to the business.

I doubt he is still alive.

scooner
9th September 2008, 06:24 PM
Yes,

Looking for anything in particular or just a copy?

Mike
hi mike , i also have a behrens homeshop ,design no 30083 i would love to get a copy of the manual , if this is possible please get in touch , regards ian

mif
10th February 2009, 10:08 AM
New member and just picked up on some posts regarding the Behrens Woodshop design 30083. I have been given one together with a box of bits not necessarily belonging to the saw. All I can go by is the metal plate on the side which shows some diagrams of different set ups. If anyone has any info which might help especially a manual I would be very grateful.