PDA

View Full Version : Need your helpful assistance please;-

rogerjenkins
8th March 2012, 10:13 PM
This is a bit different to the usual Thread articles on this site;-

As most Forum members know I design and make hand-crafted Wooden Signs, plus hand-painted Funny Signs on wood, plus do a bit of custom-made stuff too. Usually my customers come from Adelaide, and surrounding regions of South Australia.
Recently I have had a few Melbourne visitors here, who have presented me with an interesting question, " Where can they buy my wood crafts in Melbourne ? " Which to date I have always answered, " Sorry, only have a Sales Lady in Adelaide who does various Adelaide Craft Markets. "
Got me thinking, ( and this is where Melbourne Chippies can help ),- Can anyone point me in the Right Direction as to whom to contact, or where to look to find someone trustworthy to sell my Wooden Signs, etc., at various Melbourne Craft Markets ?
Maybe a Forum member might even have a friend or relative who has a Craft Stall, and who would like to increase their Aussie-made product range.
I can get gear over to Melbourne,( & other interstate locations,) etc., as get good rates with TOLL Parcel Express,- just require someone at the other end to display my things, - take orders, etc.
** IF you have any good ideas, suggestions, or maybe even interested yourself, simply send me a PM .
Roger