PDA

View Full Version : my shed plays

k1w1
10th March 2012, 05:31 PM
Firstly I am lucky enough to have great surround sound system retired after the Bose took centre stage in the house.:D
Then as for the music - well the list starts I guess in Perth with 6IX a radio station playing "our kinda music" - you know "sing up and embarass the kids" type of stuff.
Then my favorite band :2tsup:The Doobie Brothers. Got most of their albums including a boxed set from the States that includes some not heard of tracks.
Then The Eagles, Steely Dan, Joe Camilleri & The Black Sorrows and the list can go on...... Been lucky enough to see these bands (some more than once!!) play along with numerous other live acts as that is one of my darling wifes :inlove: and my real interests - live music.
Biggest challenge at present :~ is getting enough time in the shed to listen to the music. Still working so limits me to weekends. With the heat in Perth shed time has been limited as the heat has been unbareable in the shed.

Oh well I guess the cooler weather isn't too far away and as a former eastern isles deweller :NZ3:then it is possible to spend the rest of the year enjoying the shed.
Take care all and as the Doobies sing about "Listen to the Music".

k1w1