PDA

View Full Version : A present from daughter

Corunetes
9th February 2005, 03:42 PM
And this is why my daughter is the apple of my eye.................... She was in New Zealand last week with her job & decided to buy me something nice from the duty free shop.................. Did she do good or what?

Termite
9th February 2005, 03:46 PM
It's poisonous mate, send it down to me and I'll dispose of it properly for you. :D

bitingmidge
9th February 2005, 03:59 PM
Nice! Those square bottles are great, if you carefully break them you can get four glass scrapers out of them, and the corners work really well on dowells or paddle handles as well!!

I'm not sure about the shellac that comes in it though.

P :D

Corunetes
9th February 2005, 04:08 PM
It's poisonous mate, send it down to me and I'll dispose of it properly for you. :D

Can't do that mr Termite sir.............. The subtle but captivating flavour could completely ruin your palate which is based on Chardonnay DNA.
(He said as he carefully wrapped his prize and put it away from prying eyes!)

Termite
9th February 2005, 04:15 PM
Can't do that mr Termite sir.............. The subtle but captivating flavour could completely ruin your palate which is based on Chardonnay DNA.
(He said as he carefully wrapped his prize and put it away from prying eyes!)
Don't you believe it, boss just returned from 7 weeks in england with 1ltr Wild Turkey for me. Yum :D

Corunetes
9th February 2005, 04:20 PM
Don't you believe it, boss just returned from 7 weeks in england with 1ltr Wild Turkey for me. Yum :D

It's poisonous mate, send it up to me and I'll dispose of it properly for you. :D

Corunetes
9th February 2005, 04:21 PM

Well, sunday lunch is covered.............Did she get you anything to drink?

Iain
9th February 2005, 04:24 PM
Heathen, you dare compare rotgut with Scotlands finest :mad:

Termite
9th February 2005, 04:30 PM
Heathen, you dare compare rotgut with Scotlands finest :mad:
If it's free, I'll drink it. :D :D

Christopha
9th February 2005, 07:27 PM
Is there any chance that your daughter is available for adoption??

Corunetes
9th February 2005, 09:41 PM
Is there any chance that your daughter is available for adoption??

Not Now! :D

Christopha
9th February 2005, 10:49 PM
Bugger! ;)

Original Bart
22nd May 2005, 04:09 PM
"You my friend are ugly & I'll be sober tomorrow" WC Fields.

I've always wondered if the person was ugly because WC Fields was drunk.

Iain
22nd May 2005, 07:29 PM
I thought he was a Baptist teetotaller :p
despite the insults this gentleman is fitting in here rather well, may have to send himn a greenie