PDA

View Full Version : Reputation?????

Termite
15th February 2005, 04:06 PM
I've noticed that certain number of members have a "reputation beyond repute". I've also noticed that it is mostly those same members who are constantly getting a kick in the asre from .
How can this be, or does it prove the point about a pack of smartasres. :D

bitingmidge
15th February 2005, 05:11 PM
Never confuse "beyond repute" for "beyond reproach"!

Beyond repute, as I see it means that one has gone so far, that one need never again be concerned for one's reputation.........

Cheers,

P
:D :D :D

Rocker
15th February 2005, 07:00 PM
Fortunately, I have never had a kick in the asre from :)

Rocker

ozwinner
15th February 2005, 07:29 PM
You suck...
I dont mean you suck, .........I mean you suck......http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/DeNiro/big_toungey.gif

Al ;)

Landseka
15th February 2005, 08:02 PM
I've noticed that certain number of members have a "reputation beyond repute". :D
If that is along the same lines as "beyond recovery" is to "recovery" then it doesn't smack of a compliment to me....;)

Neil.

bitingmidge
15th February 2005, 09:43 PM
:D :D :D
Rocker, the FORCE is with you!!
(and NO, I didn't touch it up!!
:D :D
P

Sturdee
15th February 2005, 10:44 PM
I've noticed that certain number of members have a "reputation beyond repute". I've also noticed that it is mostly those same members who are constantly getting a kick in the asre from .

Poor , not only does he have to keep a general order on this board he also has to constantly kick the members with a "reputation beyond repute" in the asre. :D

How does he find the time? :p

Peter.

DaveInOz
16th February 2005, 09:47 AM
It isn't hard for to kick our **** - we tend to leaving swining in the breeze on most threads :eek:
Whats scary is if someone confuses 'rep beyond repute' with 'knows what he is talking about' because when it comes to woodwork I'm a beginer, but when it comes to stirring up trouble and being a smartarse .... :o :p :p :p :D

If I were Mick, Derek, Rocker et al I would demand a new reputation to distinguish the knowledgeable from the smartarses.

Shane Watson
16th February 2005, 06:42 PM
How does he find the time? :p

Peter.

has help! :p thats how :rolleyes:

ozwinner
16th February 2005, 07:13 PM
Sort of like a good fairy??

Al :p

bitingmidge
16th February 2005, 08:11 PM
No, just a good friend..... :p :p :p

You can't call 'em fairies these days Al, :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cheers,

P

Daddles
16th February 2005, 09:43 PM
You mean there's a Fairy running around? :eek:
Trust moderators to get all the good help.

Richard

RETIRED
16th February 2005, 09:55 PM
:D

Wayne Davy
16th February 2005, 10:07 PM
Hehehe :D

numbat
17th February 2005, 09:07 AM
You mean like this????????

Cheers