PDA

View Full Version : Information night

tymba
17th February 2005, 07:20 AM
G'day folks just a note to all of those of you that live around the Brisbane area that might be interested. Sutton Tools/P&N are having a free woodturning/woodworking tool product information night at the Victoria Park Golf Club in Brisbane on Thursday night 10th March 6.00pm to 8.00pm. If you are interested in attending then please let me know by email.
This night is for anyone who is interested in woodturning and wood work.

beiffe
20th February 2005, 10:16 AM
Love to go but I will be away but it is good to see that you are making the effort as it is hard to find anyone around interesed in turning around my way. Spend a lot of time on the road so can not attend everything but if it is posted here at least we know and can attend. Hope you get plenty to attend to justify your efforts :)

barnsey
21st February 2005, 10:51 AM
G'day folks just a note to all of those of you that live around the Brisbane area that might be interested. Sutton Tools/P&N are having a free woodturning/woodworking tool product information night at the Victoria Park Golf Club in Brisbane on Thursday night 10th March 6.00pm to 8.00pm. If you are interested in attending then please let me know by email.
This night is for anyone who is interested in woodturning and wood work.

G'day tymba,

Welcome to the forum. ;)

If such an event were to be held futher down this way I'd be in it but to travel to Brisbane through peak hour traffic is something I wouldn't relish and back again to lose an hour at the border means about a 6 hour commitment.:rolleyes:

And the boys would miss their footy training :eek:

As a fellow wood worker/turner thanks for the info. beiffe There have been other get togethers as recently as January where a group with forum members as far away as Cairns attended. It was organised by regulars of this forum and would, I suggest, be more informative than a 2 hour session by an unnamed organisation putting on a trade display for Sutton/P&N tools.:o

I'll stand corrected if my assumptions are less than correct but forum members who get on here and their 1st post is the promotion of a trade night often find they attract such comments. :cool:

Forgive me if I'm overstepping the mark.

Jamie