PDA

View Full Version : I get in people's hair

artme
18th April 2012, 11:42 AM
My name is Dan Druff and I'm a bloody pest!!

Anyone know of a really good treatment?

I have used Head and Shoulders for months but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Scalp is not itchy, hair feels and looks good BUT if I run my hand through my hair I get a fine snowstorm.

Ironwood
18th April 2012, 11:52 AM
I've got the same problem. I find if I change to a different brand of dandruff shampoo, it seems to go away for a short while, then its like it doesn't work anymore.
I am trying the "T gell " at the moment and its working for now.

Moo Goo scalp cream seems to work, but when my hair gets a bit longer than about 5mm its pretty messy to try and get a good coat onto my scalp.

Wongo
18th April 2012, 12:30 PM
Give this one a try. Highly recommended.

http://www.healthchemist.co.nz/mm5/graphics/00000001/large_309982.jpg

chrisb691
18th April 2012, 12:40 PM
Selsun worked for me. Mind you, so did chemo, although I don't particularly recommend it.

pampelmuse
18th April 2012, 12:59 PM
Tried not using shampoo at all? I gave it up over ten years ago. It is totally unnecessary on most people with short hair (and maybe even long hair). In a few months the scalp gets used to not being degreased constantly (and thus stripped of its natural protection) and settles down. We didn't evolve with a need for detergents so it's possible we are better off without them... well on our heads at least.

wheelinround
18th April 2012, 08:32 PM
Try not using such hot a shower it worked for me less shampoo/conditioner remember they are a base of Caustic which drys the scalp. This advice was from my old GP many years ago.

If and when mine does become itchy LOML makes her brew up and I use that for a few days all clear and thats only once every so many years.

Artme it could be the change in the water also.